Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 37 to 40 of 40

Thread: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

  1. #37

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    You haven't studied the technology, you haven't applied it so there is no way for you to actually know that. It is your opinion & conjecture.

    There is no peer review journal for the body of knowledge I am discussing. As I said, it doesn't need that peer review to work. It is based upon facts & truths & works. Proof is in the result. There are thousands of certified counselors getting the same results on thousands of people over the past 60 years.

    I have presented this as Arm-spin was asking if I knew of something that helps. I have done that. The help is here is someone wants it. It doesn't need the approval from the rest of the academic world in order to exist. You can give me your opinions all day long. Meanwhile I am down here doing things with others to help others. And we will continue to do so. So if someone wants to do something to address their physical & emotional suffering on a mental level, the help is here & it works for everyone every time.
    There are peer review journals for all of science. If you are saying there is none for this, that means it is not science.

    Again, ministers bring comfort to hundreds of thousands of parishioners every year around the world and has for thousands of years. It does not make what they do science because it does not stand up to REAL scientific rigor.

    I appreciate that it can help many, it is not "just" my opinion that it is not science, it simply does not meet the very rigorous requirements to be considered one by REAL scientist. I intend to read up on it all and see what I take from your books. If I personally learn enough to think it may have valid information to actually stand up to TRUE SCIENTIFIC evaluation, I will work to get some experiments done. If I recognize it as religious practices as every thing you have said seems to imply, I will consider what from it I can fold into my understanding of my spiritual path. I appreciate your helping me understand this all a little better. If you like I will share my thoughts as I read through whatever books I am able to find.
    Last edited by coachsparky; 01-05-2011 at 02:44 PM.

  2. #38
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    There are peer review journals for all of science. If you are saying there is none for this, that means it is not science.

    Again, ministers bring comfort to hundreds of thousands of parishioners every year around the world and has for thousands of years. It does not make what they do science because it does not stand up to REAL scientific rigor.

    I appreciate that it can help many, it is not "just" my opinion that it is not science, it simply does not meet the very rigorous requirements to be considered one by REAL scientist. I intend to read up on it all and see what I take from your books. If I personally learn enough to think it may have valid information to actually stand up to TRUE SCIENTIFIC evaluation, I will work to get some experiments done. If I recognize it as religious practices as every thing you have said seems to imply, I will consider what from it I can fold into my understanding of my spiritual path. I appreciate your helping me understand this all a little better. If you like I will share my thoughts as I read through whatever books I am able to find.
    This is your sole criteria for whether it is a science or not? Your argument doesn't stand up.

    Since man began to study the world discoveries have been made that were well in advance of "conventional thinking & wisdom." History is strewn with the small minded stopping the truth due to their inability to see and their agendas both large & small. There is a small group of people who try to make sure that if it doesn't fit in their little world of books & magazines that it doesn't deserve any acknowledgement. That is an absolute falsehood.

    You can repeat yourself all day long that it is not a valid science & it will never be true.

    You only talk from some standard that you hold on to as THE measuring stick. It is not.

    BOTTOM LINE: The entire body of knowledge doesn't need your permission nor anyone else's to exist & function as I say it doesor how it has been demonstrated to function.

    As I said, Arm-spin asked me about helping to handle physical & emotional pain. This I can do & many others due to careful & diligent study & practice & application that gets standard results. If you fail to avail yourself of the technology or care to label it something else I personally don't care. I will continue to go on doing what I am doing. Hopefully one day the world will wake up to the advantages to be gained by applying the tools here to the body & mind.

    I offered this as help as someone asked for it. That is the simplicity of this thread.

    From my experience SKEPTICS DOUBT. They doubt very own perceptions that is why they are so fixated on EXTERNAL MATERIAL substantiating their own existence. And as a part of their job they go about their business pretending to be trying to help others when in fact all they are really concerned with is getting others to doubt their own perceptions as well. That for me is the very essence of insanity & the road to evil = CREATING UNCERTAINTY.

    One gains certainty by studying & applying & seeing if something is true or if it works. You have not done any of this with regards to Dianetics. Until you have doen so your opinons about what I am discussing in this thread are just that: opinions, (which ARE NOT based upon experience, knowledge or the "wisdom"/certainty one gains when one applies a technology over time but solely upon your own experiences & theoretical ideas.)

    So at this point I understand the entirety of your opinion & it appears that perhaps my supposition regarding your purpose for "discussing" any of this with me maybe at least partially correct.

    However if you are truly interested in attempting to understand & apply these tools I would be more then happy to discuss any it with you.

  3. #39

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    This is your sole criteria for whether it is a science or not? Your argument doesn't stand up.
    It is not my sole criteria for being a science. It would have to meet the REAL definition of science which means it must be able to be tested by anyone, measurable through REAL scientific experimentation, repeatable and falsifiable. It simply is a fact that the REAL scientific community does not see what you are doing to be science and you refuse to admit it.

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    Since man began to study the world discoveries have been made that were well in advance of "conventional thinking & wisdom." History is strewn with the small minded stopping the truth due to their inability to see and their agendas both large & small. There is a small group of people who try to make sure that if it doesn't fit in their little world of books & magazines that it doesn't deserve any acknowledgement. That is an absolute falsehood.
    Noone ever said any of that. Open it up to experimentation and to the REAL scientific world to allow them the opportunity to test it. If it is true science it would stand up to REAL scientific rigor. That is what people who make amazing discoveries always do. Galileo did it, Newton did it, Darwin did it, Einstein did it. If it is truly valid science it would stand up to anyone’s tests.
    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    You can repeat yourself all day long that it is not a valid science & it will never be true.
    You can repeat yourself that it is science and no matter how long you repeat it, it will never be true. Find me one REAL scientist who agrees with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    You only talk from some standard that you hold on to as THE measuring stick. It is not.
    It is not my standard, it is the scientific communities standards. That is millions of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    BOTTOM LINE: The entire body of knowledge doesn't need your permission nor anyone else's to exist & function as I say it does or how it has been demonstrated to function.
    I never said you were not allowed to have you religious body of knowledge. All religions have a body of knowledge. You absolutely are and I am very interested in looking into yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    As I said, Arm-spin asked me about helping to handle physical & emotional pain. This I can do & many others due to careful & diligent study & practice & application that gets standard results. If you fail to avail yourself of the technology or care to label it something else I personally don't care. I will continue to go on doing what I am doing. Hopefully one day the world will wake up to the advantages to be gained by applying the tools here to the body & mind.

    I offered this as help as someone asked for it. That is the simplicity of this thread.
    I appreciate your sharing and I am sorry that you are offended by my efforts to keep the meaning of science and technology pure and not blur them with your religious practices. I know for a fact that many religious practices have very valuable and real benefits to mankind and individuals. I intend to investigate yours. I do not quite understand your persistence in wanting to claim it is scientific, when I am certain you know that no REAL scientist would agree with you unless you open it up to true scientific experimentation which allows it to be falsified if it was false. The fact that you refuse to do that just makes me even more certain that you are practicing a religion. I respect that.

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    From my experience SKEPTICS DOUBT. They doubt very own perceptions that is why they are so fixated on EXTERNAL MATERIAL substantiating their own existence. And as a part of their job they go about their business pretending to be trying to help others when in fact all they are really concerned with is getting others to doubt their own perceptions as well. That for me is the very essence of insanity & the road to evil = CREATING UNCERTAINTY.

    One gains certainty by studying & applying & seeing if something is true or if it works. You have not done any of this with regards to Dianetics. Until you have doen so your opinons about what I am discussing in this thread are just that: opinions, (which ARE NOT based upon experience, knowledge or the "wisdom"/certainty one gains when one applies a technology over time but solely upon your own experiences & theoretical ideas.)
    Odd your experiences with scientist/skeptics. I find them to be the most honest people on Earth. They will only accept that which is testable, measurable, verifiable and repeatable. They are the most open minded people on Earth too in my experience because if the data supports something they will accept it and move on. These people you are talking about who want to create uncertainty applies more to philosophers not scientist/skeptics in my experience.
    I have expressed no opinion about Dianetics KR. Where you think I have I do not know. I intend to do a ton of research on your religion and see what I think about it. I hope you are not offended that I will not concur with your insistence that it is a science until it has been subjected to real scientific experimentation because I am a purist when it comes to science. But you can call it whatever you wish to. I hope you will still communicate with me as I read up on it because I do not know any other Scientologist.

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    So at this point I understand the entirety of your opinion & it appears that perhaps my supposition regarding your purpose for "discussing" any of this with me maybe at least partially correct.

    However if you are truly interested in attempting to understand & apply these tools I would be more then happy to discuss any it with you.
    Again you are questioning my motives when you have no justification in doing so. Interesting that you are so judgmental simply because I am I science purist. As I said, I intend on reading up on this and hope to be able to contact you with questions as I do.

  4. #40
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    It is not my sole criteria for being a science. It would have to meet the REAL definition of science which means it must be able to be tested by anyone, measurable through REAL scientific experimentation, repeatable and falsifiable. It simply is a fact that the REAL scientific community does not see what you are doing to be science and you refuse to admit it.
    Ok this is not why I started this thread so you are doing EXACTLY what I knew you would. Over it.

    I just told you that there are plenty of Scientists here studying & applying the technology. It is apparent that you are just holding whatever I say up to some HIDDEN STANDARD that means it is invalid unless it meets your approval. You talk in generalities. REAL scientific community. It doesnt mean anything. You talk as if you speaking for an entire "community" & that you are the authority & that you are the only one talking facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    No one ever said any of that. Open it up to experimentation and to the REAL scientific world to allow them the opportunity to test it. If it is true science it would stand up to REAL scientific rigor. That is what people who make amazing discoveries always do. Galileo did it, Newton did it, Darwin did it, Einstein did it. If it is truly valid science it would stand up to anyone’s tests.
    You can repeat yourself that it is science and no matter how long you repeat it, it will never be true. Find me one REAL scientist who agrees with you.
    I have invited you to come on down MANY TIMES. Now you ignore it. Btw I do not think that you are the spokesman for countless millions of other scientitst. Please stop pretending to be some sort of authority on the matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    It is not my standard, it is the scientific communities standards. That is millions of people.I never said you were not allowed to have you religious body of knowledge. All religions have a body of knowledge. You absolutely are and I am very interested in looking into yours.
    Again another generality. However I have specific Scientists here studying applying & getting standard predictable results. You can meet them. REAL PEOPLE. REAL SCIENTISTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    I appreciate your sharing and I am sorry that you are offended by my efforts to keep the meaning of science and technology pure and not blur them with your religious practices. I know for a fact that many religious practices have very valuable and real benefits to mankind and individuals. I intend to investigate yours. I do not quite understand your persistence in wanting to claim it is scientific, when I am certain you know that no REAL scientist would agree with you unless you open it up to true scientific experimentation which allows it to be falsified if it was false. The fact that you refuse to do that just makes me even more certain that you are practicing a religion. I respect that.
    No you are just failing to see what I am talking about. That is why I told you that you need to SEE obviuosly. You just keep repeating yourself in this "polite" manner but the actual intent behind it is clear: to INVALIDATE what I am talking about by pretending that there is some sort of criteria that you are expert on that would solely would validate what I am talking about. I am done repeating myself.

    You may NOT understand at my persistence BUT I do understand yours. The fact that you can duplicate what I am talkign about shows that despite your claims of sincerity, your sole interest is in being RIGHT & to disprove what I am talking about.That is CLEAR to me.

    You are so certain that no REAL scientist would agree with you then you would find yourself wrong Spark. As THERE are Scientists HERE in Florida using this technology in their life, in their practices, in their scientific jobs. Come meet them if you are so interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    Odd your experiences with scientist/skeptics. I find them to be the most honest people on Earth. They will only accept that which is testable, measurable, verifiable and repeatable. They are the most open minded people on Earth too in my experience because if the data supports something they will accept it and move on. These people you are talking about who want to create uncertainty applies more to philosophers not scientist/skeptics in my experience.
    Again we are at the point where I say black & you say white.
    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    I have expressed no opinion about Dianetics KR. Where you think I have I do not know. I intend to do a ton of research on your religion and see what I think about it. I hope you are not offended that I will not concur with your insistence that it is a science until it has been subjected to real scientific experimentation because I am a purist when it comes to science. But you can call it whatever you wish to. I hope you will still communicate with me as I read up on it because I do not know any other Scientologist.
    You are entitled to your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    Again you are questioning my motives when you have no justification in doing so. Interesting that you are so judgmental simply because I am I science purist. As I said, I intend on reading up on this and hope to be able to contact you with questions as I do.
    My experience tells me most of what I need to know. I have literally talked to over 10,000 people in my business & life in my day. You might think that I have never heard the things you are saying to me. I have. And I know where they all pretty much end up. This is just following the same pattern i have seen & heard before. It's pretended interest for the purpose of ridicule which will be denied. Actions speak louder then words. If younever come to find out I will know that I was correct again in what I was perceiving.

    In the meantime the point of this thread was to answer a call to help. If arm-spin was merely being rhetorical that's fine. I see that no one else is interested in that subject so it is time to close this baby out.

Tags for this Thread

best way to mentally heal from injuries, buddists overcome physical odds freezing, dianetics, differences between reactive & analytical minds, dramiatzing engram, heal from an injury mentally, heal injuries mentally, how do you overcome physical trauma, how i overcame physical trauma, how to accelerate impingement healing, how to conquer the reactive mind, how to excelerate healing wirh an ac sprain, how to get in his head mentally and phsical, how to get rid of a physical injury mentally, how to mentally heal an injury, how to mentally overcome a chronic injury, how to mentally overcome bad injuries, how to mentally overcome injury, how to mentally overcome physical pain, how to mentally overcome something physical, how to overcome an injury in mind, how to overcome an injury mentally, how to overcome an injury with mentally, how to overcome injury mentally, how to overcome major physical injury, how to overcome mental injuried, how to overcome physical and mental pain and injury, how to overcome physical injury, how to overcome physical trauma, injury, junk, mental aspect of healing a injury, mentally heal physical injury, mentally healing an injury, mentally overcome injury, mentally overcoming physical injury, mind body healing: physical injury, overcoming injury mentally, overcoming mind wrestling, overcoming physical injuries, overcoming physical trauma, physical injury overcame, picture of physical injurie, positive mind helps heal injuries, powered by vbulletin science world magazine articles, theta entheta ratio, thetaentheta ratio, things that might accelerate healing, tips to overcome a relationship with physical injury, what is a fundamental operation of theta in surviving

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •