Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 40

Thread: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

  1. #19
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    This should really be simple then KR. If you have evidence and demonstrability behind your claims, then show me the scientific evidence, the scientific studies that prove it. I never claimed that there was not some of what is going on in the environment around an unconscious person that their unconscious mind is recording, but since the eyes are shut all of those memories would be auditory, not pictures. That was all I stated in my previous statement, memories in those cases must by necessity be auditory not visual and therefore not "pictures".

    Again, you make it sound like an open and shut case, if that is true then there should be reams of scientific studies demonstrating and documenting it. Please provide the references, I have done some searching and find none.
    As I think I said in the very 1st post in this thread this technology is called Dianetics. There are several books on the subject. Case histories are in the books as well as techniques. You can go to any Dianetic Center & study & apply the technology just like I did.

  2. #20
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    Show me the evidence for this supposed static. I am not complicating things at all but if you claim something is an axiom, and it is not indeed a generally accepted truth then I need you to demonstrate why I should accept it as an axiom. Also I find it odd that you are redefining perfectly good English words like static to give them meanings that were never intended and still are not used in any generally accepted dictionary.
    When you study & apply the technology maybe then it will be become more apparent to you. For for all intents & purposes YOU are a Static. The spirit is a static. It has been demonstrated in this field with the application of the technology. The goal of Dianetics is to rid one of the reactive mind. That creates a state called "Clear". It is a measurable, perceivable, different state of existence. I know because i am one & I have helped others do this as well.

    I have also used this technology to address specifically physical & emotional wounds to a terrific result. That was one of the points of starting this thread, to show how the mind determines how the body will grow & respond to certain stimuli, with reference to healing & getting rid of pain.

  3. #21

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    As I think I said in the very 1st post in this thread this technology is called Dianetics. There are several books on the subject. Case histories are in the books as well as techniques. You can go to any Dianetic Center & study & apply the technology just like I did.
    I am willing to go read the books, like I have told you I am truly interested in religions and religious practices. But let me get this straight, "now you are saying there is no true scientific studies or research that documents any of this?" That seems contrary to what you said before.

  4. #22

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    When you study & apply the technology maybe then it will be become more apparent to you. For for all intents & purposes YOU are a Static. The spirit is a static. It has been demonstrated in this field with the application of the technology. The goal of Dianetics is to rid one of the reactive mind. That creates a state called "Clear". It is a measurable, perceivable, different state of existence. I know because i am one & I have helped others do this as well.

    I have also used this technology to address specifically physical & emotional wounds to a terrific result. That was one of the points of starting this thread, to show how the mind determines how the body will grow & respond to certain stimuli, with reference to healing & getting rid of pain.
    This is a serious statement and not a condemnation or attack KR, but basically what I am taking from this, is that this is basically your religion. These are your guys beliefs that have not and will not be studied by REAL scientist. I will certainly go to the library and check out a book on this, it does sound interesting.

  5. #23
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    I am willing to go read the books, like I have told you I am truly interested in religions and religious practices. But let me get this straight, "now you are saying there is no true scientific studies or research that documents any of this?" That seems contrary to what you said before.
    You mean PEER review articles? No such journals exist as to this body of knowledge. The evidence is the books & in the practice. You apply it you can get a predictable result every time. That is by definition a science.

  6. #24
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    This is a serious statement and not a condemnation or attack KR, but basically what I am taking from this, is that this is basically your religion. These are your guys beliefs that have not and will not be studied by REAL scientist. I will certainly go to the library and check out a book on this, it does sound interesting.
    I have many friends who are real scientists, Medical Doctors, Vets, DCs who all use the technology. They didnt have to wait for the approval of the rest of polite society to start using it to help themselves & others. These are learned people with advanced degrees. This is also a science that has been applied to thousands of people over the past 60 years. The success stories are countless. The "miracles" are numerous.

    I had a friend who had MS from Missouri. He came here about 15 years ago after his MD told him he was going to die within a 1 or 2. They put him on an advanced Dianetic program to address the mental reasons why he had this particular body problem. He came in in a wheelchair unable to walk & left on his on 2 feet. He is still alive today & has no ill effects of ever having MS.

  7. #25

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    You mean PEER review articles? No such journals exist as to this body of knowledge. The evidence is the books & in the practice. You apply it you can get a predictable result every time. That is by definition a science.
    Yes, I do mean peer reviewed articles. If you cannot prove your practice and allow other scientist to review, critique and comment, then it is no science.

    Quick question for you KR, by your definition, the practice of the ministry, which is a body of knowledge that is passed on and practiced and is presented in may books. Would you accept it if a minister told you he was involved in science? By you definition he could make such a claim.

  8. #26

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    I have many friends who are real scientists, Medical Doctors, Vets, DCs who all use the technology. They didnt have to wait for the approval of the rest of polite society to start using it to help themselves & others. These are learned people with advanced degrees. This is also a science that has been applied to thousands of people over the past 60 years. The success stories are countless. The "miracles" are numerous.

    I had a friend who had MS from Missouri. He came here about 15 years ago after his MD told him he was going to die within a 1 or 2. They put him on an advanced Dianetic program to address the mental reasons why he had this particular body problem. He came in in a wheelchair unable to walk & left on his on 2 feet. He is still alive today & has no ill effects of ever having MS.
    I have many friends who are real scientist, Medical Doctors, Vets and such who all go to church and practice the faith (or technology, which is the definition you are giving your faith) too kr. These are all people with advanced degrees as well. They did not have to wait for approval of other scientist because it is a matter of faith as is yours until you open it up to real science to test, review, critique and comment. Other faiths have applied their practices their technologies for over many thousands of year and the success stories are countless and the miracles are numerous. I applaud your strong belief in your faith, which you are mislabeling as science at this point. I am not willing to say, if it were truly opened up and allowed to have numerous studies, experiment and test that show it is measurable and repeatable by real degree biologist, psychologist and other scientist it could not be but it appears that at this point it has not been and is just a faith and a religious practice in which you participate.

  9. #27
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Overcome physical injuries, mentally & accelerate healing

    Quote Originally Posted by coachsparky View Post
    Yes, I do mean peer reviewed articles. If you cannot prove your practice and allow other scientist to review, critique and comment, then it is no science.

    Quick question for you KR, by your definition, the practice of the ministry, which is a body of knowledge that is passed on and practiced and is presented in may books. Would you accept it if a minister told you he was involved in science? By you definition he could make such a claim.
    There is NO peer review Journal that exists to examine such a body of knowledge. Just because a bunch of people don't review something doesn't make it less valid. Gravity existed before Newton. Hand washing took 40 years to become accepted but it was still saving lives.

    As to your Q give me an example of what you are referring to.

Tags for this Thread

best way to mentally heal from injuries, buddists overcome physical odds freezing, dianetics, differences between reactive & analytical minds, dramiatzing engram, heal from an injury mentally, heal injuries mentally, how do you overcome physical trauma, how i overcame physical trauma, how to accelerate impingement healing, how to conquer the reactive mind, how to excelerate healing wirh an ac sprain, how to get in his head mentally and phsical, how to get rid of a physical injury mentally, how to mentally heal an injury, how to mentally overcome a chronic injury, how to mentally overcome bad injuries, how to mentally overcome injury, how to mentally overcome physical pain, how to mentally overcome something physical, how to overcome an injury in mind, how to overcome an injury mentally, how to overcome an injury with mentally, how to overcome injury mentally, how to overcome major physical injury, how to overcome mental injuried, how to overcome physical and mental pain and injury, how to overcome physical injury, how to overcome physical trauma, injury, junk, mental aspect of healing a injury, mentally heal physical injury, mentally healing an injury, mentally overcome injury, mentally overcoming physical injury, mind body healing: physical injury, overcoming injury mentally, overcoming mind wrestling, overcoming physical injuries, overcoming physical trauma, physical injury overcame, picture of physical injurie, positive mind helps heal injuries, powered by vbulletin science world magazine articles, theta entheta ratio, thetaentheta ratio, things that might accelerate healing, tips to overcome a relationship with physical injury, what is a fundamental operation of theta in surviving

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •