Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Standard Time

  1. #1
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Standard Time

    My times are still in Daylight Savings Time. Is the Forum going to fall back, or do I have to make an adjustment of my own?
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Standard Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    My times are still in Daylight Savings Time. Is the Forum going to fall back, or do I have to make an adjustment of my own?
    ha.. I haven't even set my house clocks back yet.. I will check to see why the server hasn't updated.

  3. #3
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Standard Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    ha.. I haven't even set my house clocks back yet.. I will check to see why the server hasn't updated.
    Any news (or am I the only anal retentive forum member who cares about this)?
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Standard Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Any news (or am I the only anal retentive forum member who cares about this)?
    Is it correct in your Options?

  5. #5
    Olympic Champ RYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,376

    Default Re: Standard Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Any news (or am I the only anal retentive forum member who cares about this)?
    Spider, you're going to have to adjust your appointment book to accommodate your posting hours.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

  6. #6
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Standard Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Is it correct in your Options?
    It wasn't and I fixed it. I changed it from "DST Always On" to "Automatically Detect DST Settings"

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Spider; 12-06-2008 at 09:42 AM.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

  7. #7
    Ancient Arachnid Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,424

    Default Re: Standard Time

    Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    Spider, you're going to have to adjust your appointment book to accommodate your posting hours.
    Now I understand why all my patients have showing up an hour late.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •