Thread: Newman University Fundraiser

Sunny Day! Newman University Fundraiser

If anyone on here's interested in donating some money to our wrestling program at Newman University, let me know. We're doing a fundraiser right now and it does involve us giving coupons to places to those who participate. I know we're only a measely DII program, but we still at least have a wrestling team and we're relatively young still so we need all the help we can get!
    Curtis Chenoweth
    wannabe national champ headed to a new home:walkman:

Default Re: Newman University Fundraiser

Are the coupons for haircuts?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

maybe you should auction yourself off
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

No idea what kind of coupons...just know they're coupons. And I already tried that and you never paid the amount you said you would stardust....
    Curtis Chenoweth
    wannabe national champ headed to a new home:walkman: