Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sergei Kharitonov-Antonio Silva added to second EliteXC CBS show

Default Re: Sergei Kharitonov-Antonio Silva added to second EliteXC CBS show

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Some dude on Sherdog posted pictures of him and Silva a few weeks back and Silva told him that his next fight was going to be Brett Rogers.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/me...-silva-796403/
    He said that more than 2 weeks ago.

Sergei makes a lot more sense for them. I think Silva is legit and I'm not convinced Rogers is.

Expected Silva to dwarf him more. Years ago, a girl with team quest posted her picture with Giant Silva (I know he is bigger) and her picture with Fedor. Giant Silva was so huge I can't even describe it. (I'll look to see if I saved that)
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Right but why would the VP come out and deny the fight is happening?

Right but why would the VP come out and deny the fight is happening?
    Didn't know that part. Perhaps Rogers is the backup.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Didn't know that part. Perhaps Rogers is the backup.
    Jensen posted the link on the second page to a fiveouncesofpain article that states it.

Jensen posted the link on the second page to a fiveouncesofpain article that states it.
    Then what was VAK's sourece for the original announcement?

I hope they can make the announcement soon. Silva knows he's fighting and I hope his opponent gets as much time as possible (always hated how Pride gave so many guys so little notice)

Then what was VAK's sourece for the original announcement?

I hope they can make the announcement soon. Silva knows he's fighting and I hope his opponent gets as much time as possible (always hated how Pride gave so many guys so little notice)
    I guess sherdog reported yesterday that the fight was happening, and then Jared Shaw contacted the staff at fiveouncesofpain and said the reports were untrue.

I guess sherdog reported yesterday that the fight was happening, and then Jared Shaw contacted the staff at fiveouncesofpain and said the reports were untrue.
    Maybe it fell apart then. Maybe he'll fill in for Aleks in Affliction if he gets denied a visa to the US.

Aleks in Affliction if he gets denied a visa to the US.

Thats something I've been wondering about ever since Aleks was announced for that card, how they're going to manage to maneuver around the "issues" that will likely be there when it comes to getting him licensed.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post

Thats something I've been wondering about ever since Aleks was announced for that card, how they're going to manage to maneuver around the "issues" that will likely be there when it comes to getting him licensed.
    Aleks is gonna get a Coyote to bring him through the Mexico border. then once he wins, he'll cross back over.