Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 36

Thread: Logan Steiber vs. Destin McCauley

  1. #19

    Default Re: Logan Steiber vs. Destin McCauley

    Also agree. Would be just a sign of things to come (TOSU vs. ISU).

  2. #20
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: Logan Steiber vs. Destin McCauley

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    Metcalf-Schlatter was a more anticipated matchup, they both lost one, and I don't think anyone was disappointed.
    Wrong! I was very disappointed when Schlatter lost. And I'm not saying I wouldn't love to see the match--I'm just saying I'd also love to see both of these guys never lose again.

  3. #21

    Default Re: Logan Steiber vs. Destin McCauley

    I expect the consensus (among Ohioans) is that McCauley loses to Taylor, Stieber, Sam White, and Jamie Clark. At Fargo McCauley doesn't have to worry about any of the four as they are all in the junior division and he remains a cadet (correct me if I'm wrong).

  4. #22

    Default Re: Logan Steiber vs. Destin McCauley

    Quote Originally Posted by LkwdSteve View Post
    I expect the consensus (among Ohioans) is that McCauley loses to Taylor, Stieber, Sam White, and Jamie Clark. At Fargo McCauley doesn't have to worry about any of the four as they are all in the junior division and he remains a cadet (correct me if I'm wrong).
    I want to say McCauley has already used his two years in cadets (8th/9th grades), but I could be mistaken. At least I *thought* he was a year older than his grade level.

  5. #23
    Redshirt
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bellefontaine, Ohio
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: Logan Steiber vs. Destin McCauley

    McCauley is amazing, but with that said, IMO, Steiber and/or Taylor beat him. Toss-up with him vs. White and Clark.

  6. #24

    Default Re: Logan Steiber vs. Destin McCauley

    Quote Originally Posted by BHiatt View Post
    McCauley is amazing, but with that said, IMO, Steiber and/or Taylor beat him. Toss-up with him vs. White and Clark.
    I tend to agree with you on Steiber/Taylor, although I have a tough time seeing the McCauley kid lose- it'd be a blast! I'd just love to see a 3 way dual with monroeville, st. paris, and apple valley... talk about a lot of young talent!

  7. #25

    Default Re: Logan Steiber vs. Destin McCauley

    What was the score of Sam White's win over McCauley at Fargo? Was it straight sets?

  8. #26

    Default Re: Logan Steiber vs. Destin McCauley

    Quote Originally Posted by LkwdSteve View Post
    What was the score of Sam White's win over McCauley at Fargo? Was it straight sets?
    No, White won 1-0, 0-5, 1-0 Over Destin.

  9. #27

    Default Re: Logan Steiber vs. Destin McCauley

    Typical White, as defensive as it gets. Clark is the opposite.

    Toss-up may be reasonable.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •