Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Logan Steiber vs. Destin McCauley

Default Re: Logan Steiber vs. Destin McCauley

Quote Originally Posted by graduated View Post
    beating Zach Sanders after he spent a year in the Gopher room still blows my mind.
    Truth

the only thing that i hate is how much of the apple valley line up is native to apple valley...or minnesota for that matter. all i know is that there are alot of great schools that have native born wrestlers that get pummeled by valley and all they get for recognisation is that they are another valley dominated club. well, i think its great that valley loves to win, but there again, how much of valley actually is winning, but 13 or 12 wrestlers from across the US...oh, and mccauley all the way, he may not win the freestyle, but for folkstyle it will be close, but i feel he's got the endurance

You won't get much of an agreement from me... I'm one of the "Wisconsin" Apple Valley people who likes to think of the high school I went to all four years as My High School...

I don't care where they were from when they were 10. When they move to Apple Valley in 5th/6th/7th grade, live there from like 12 years old to 18 years old, and graduate from the High School, they are from Apple Valley.

Steiber is a freak! I would go with him in both styles. The match that could happen again is (or should I say Rematch) is Steiber and D.Taylor at the Ironman. I think the outcome this time around would be alot closer and possibly different. The 2 could end up in the same weight class again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeNation View Post
    Steiber is a freak! I would go with him in both styles. The match that could happen again is (or should I say Rematch) is Steiber and D.Taylor at the Ironman. I think the outcome this time around would be alot closer and possibly different. The 2 could end up in the same weight class again this year.
    Definitely closer. I would love to see this rematch. At the same time, it would be disappointing to see either of these two lose so late in their HS careers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Definitely closer. I would love to see this rematch. At the same time, it would be disappointing to see either of these two lose so late in their HS careers.
    I disagree. Metcalf-Schlatter was a more anticipated matchup, they both lost one, and I don't think anyone was disappointed.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    I disagree. Metcalf-Schlatter was a more anticipated matchup, they both lost one, and I don't think anyone was disappointed.
    Huh?

Just responding that it wouldn't be disappointing if Steiber and Taylor wrestled because one of them would lose.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    Just responding that it wouldn't be disappointing if Steiber and Taylor wrestled because one of them would lose.
    ohh, ok I gotcha now. I agree.