Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Russian Nationals: 10 thousand spectators expected each day

Default Re: 2008 Russian Nationals: 10 thousand spectators expected each day

shoot!! cant believe gatcalov lost. I think russians are gonna have a hard time deciding to send muradov.

Muradov should go to the Olympics. He's beaten Gatsalov the last two times out.What more does the man have to do to convince the Federation?

He also walked through last year's Euros and beat Gogshelidze. I'll bet Gatsalov stays home.

tru tru, but i still thinking its not a lock. Gatcalov might get another chance at training camps. But from the looks of it, it seems that muradov will be going.

Muradov is the next star in 96. Kid is the same age as me LOL Bye bye Gatsalov!

Quote Originally Posted by dangun View Post
    Muradov is the next star in 96. Kid is the same age as me LOL Bye bye Gatsalov!
    muradov is about 25.

Shirvani is born in 1985 according to the database. Same as me.

Gatsalov is only 25 as well.

Akzent, please keep us up to date on training camps and Russian decisions this summer please.Yes, they could very well have them go at Training Camp. I can see them giving Gatsalov the spot if Gatsalov beats him in camp. Thanks