Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zadick has the draw of his life to qualify

Default Re: Zadick has the draw of his life to qualify

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Ahh, those poor Cubans and their awful training environment and lifestyle.....
    In addition to being snide, can you please answer my question?

Quintana is scary strong and explosive, Im guessing you all have watched his matches by now so you can see that he was clearly in a league of his own, the JAP put up the best fight but everyone else just got tooled.

quintana - batirov should be interesting, thats my prediction for olympic finals

Olympic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    In addition to being snide, can you please answer my question?
    Yes, one more chance in May!

Wow, did Quintana ever beat the snot out of the Iranian. Not often you see a world champ tooled like that. Quintana sure looks like an Olympic favorite again.

And Zadick seriously needs to learn to let someone clinch on his leg. According to themat.com, he lost because he refused to let Iran clinch on his leg.. and the same thing at the Pan Ams with Gia... gotta let the guy grab your leg!
    Last edited by arm-spin; 04-19-2008 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Ahh, those poor Cubans and their awful training environment and lifestyle.....
    Yeah, I'm sure if you gave your average Cuban the choice of living in America or living in Cuba, they'd choose Cuba. That's why they keep floating over here on inner tubes, doors, and anything else that will float.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    Wow, did Quintana ever beat the snot out of the Iranian. Not often you see a world champ tooled like that. Quintana sure looks like an Olympic favorite again.

And Zadick seriously needs to learn to let someone clinch on his leg. According to themat.com, he lost because he refused to let Iran clinch on his leg.. and the same thing at the Pan Ams with Gia... gotta let the guy grab your leg!
    Was this the same Iranian Quintana beat to win the Gold in Athens?
    I remeber he made that guy (Olympic Silver Medalisst) look terrible.
    From what I saw he was the most dominant Olypic Gold Medalist, his results since then have been inconsistant.

Olympic Champ

Iranians are just not physical enough to compete with Cubans. They are total opposite physique-wise. Iranians are like Asians with lanky bodies and good technique. Cubans are very physical and also have good technique. The Russians beat the Cubans because they have excellent technique but also pretty good physiques.

haha, what do we have in the US and A?