Thread: wrestling after high school

Default wrestling after high school

Ok so im out of high school now and I am not going to be going to college for a few years. I dont want to give up this sport. MMA looks cool but I dont believe ive peaked in wrestling yet. I recently relocated to las vegas (for work). When i was back home I just trained and helped out with my high school team. Any ideas of how, where i could continue to train? Also i would like compete again. But without a college I dont see how that would work.

Default Re: wrestling after high school

My advice would be to find an MMA place that offers wrestling/grappling classes and go to those. You don't have to do BJJ and Muy Thai just wrestle. And I'm not sure about vegas but I know in Tx you are able to buy a USA card and attend tournaments with all age groups so maybe try that. Good luck! Hope I could help

Tags for this Thread

after high school wrestling, after highschool wrestling, can i still be in a wrestling club after highschool, can i still compete after highschool wrestling, can i still wrestle after high school, can i still wrestle after highschool, can i wrestle after high school, can you do high school wrestling after, can you wrestle after high school, canni still wrestle after high school, continue wrestling after highschool, continuing wrestling after high school, do wrestlers do after high school, high, how can i continue wrestling after high school, how can i keep wrestling after high school, how to get in wrestling after high school, how to get into wrestling after high school, how to improve wrestling after high school, how to start wrestling after highschool, how to wrestle after high school, how to wrestle after highschool, i am high school wrestling whats come after graduation, is there wrestling after high school, junk, post high school wrestling 15068, school, start wrestling after highschool, starting wrestling after high school, ways to do wrestling after high school, ways to get into wrestling after high school, what can i do with wrestling after high school, what do you do after high school wrestling, what do you do after high schoolcollege wrestling, what to do after high school wrestling, what to do after highschool wrestling, where can i do wrestling after high school, where can i wrestle after high school, where to wrestle after high school, wreslting after high school, wrestling, wrestling after high school, wrestling after high school possibilities, wrestling after highschool, wrestling for after high school, wrestling hs talk ok, wrestling out of school, wrestling post high school, wrestling post-high school, wrestling soccerships out of highschool

View Tag Cloud