Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of your wrestling shoes collections...

Default Re: Pictures of your shoe collections...

thanks guys, i cant wait to catch those black widow pictures. on ebay right now there is a adidas shoe called the grappler or something like that up for sale, one crazy lookin shoe, as of right now i think its goin for a few hundred.

can someone post pictures of adidas equips and the black and pink lyteflexs i think they are that everyone talks about? thanks

Yeah, they sucked. They were heavy, and even more so they had like zero flexibility too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranium View Post
    thanks guys, i cant wait to catch those black widow pictures. on ebay right now there is a adidas shoe called the grappler or something like that up for sale, one crazy lookin shoe, as of right now i think its goin for a few hundred.

can someone post pictures of adidas equips and the black and pink lyteflexs i think they are that everyone talks about? thanks
    This may or may not work, but here is the Blue and pink Intenational Lytes someone is selling on Ebay. The LyteFlex was similar to the Split Seconds and there is an Orange w/ purple version on Ebay too.

Ironically, the same teamate of mine that had the CK Black Widows also had those Adidas Grapplers one year. They made them in Black w/Red and Black w/ yellow and resembled a basketball court shoe more than a wrestling shoe.

Apparently my lifelong obsession with wrestling shoes has proven valuable...who knew?!

hey Champ - why don't you post a picture of those hideous ones you got off ebay last year.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

man i would do almost anything for that pair of grapplers on ebay, too expensive now tho, but man easily my favorite shoe that ive seen

on the basketball comment, i had the red and black nike freeks for a season and my team constantly tormented me about them lol, "they let you wear basketball shoes on the mat now?"

psh they have no style

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    hey Champ - why don't you post a picture of those hideous ones you got off ebay last year.
    I will after practice tonight! They are pretty!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

haha oh boy cant wait to see these

Default Re: Pictures of your wrestling shoes collections...

[/IMG]

Default Re: Pictures of your wrestling shoes collections...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    my favorite pair of my shoes