Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spam Emails

He gets emails from any source he can get. He also does not believe in the "opt-in" system. He has gotten stuff from whatever the equivalent of the "better business bureau" is that handles stuff like that. He just blows it off. He firmly believes that people truly do WANT to receive his emails. "They're wrestling people! It's wrestling information! Why wouldn't they want to receive it?"

Penn State students are hired whose job it is all day to sit at a computer and "harvest" email addresses from websites, bulk emails, etc.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

That's just gross.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    That's just gross.
    100% agreed!

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

He also uses his camp info booths at different events to get email addresses. You are told to simply fill out an info slip for a chance to win one of his videos. If you happen to put an email address on the slip you will get all the KC camp and wear/gear info you could imagine.

yeah but anybody who puts their email address on one of those and doesn't think they'll get email forever deserves to get the emails! It is funny, however, what some people will write on those.

He also gets entry forms from various tournaments to get the info. If you compete in a tournament that one of his friends has control over, bam your information ends up in his database.

He tried to bully me for the Super 32 entry list and was extremely mad when I refused to give it to him.

I could go on and on.... but I'll stop now before my blood pressure rises...

How can a midget be a bully?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

hence the word "tried"

I saw a midget talk smack to Mike Mena one time.

That was pretty comedic, and the "little person" was a bully.

Then again, it was a midget in Lock Haven, which I thought was rare in itself.

I don't mind Ken's emails, but one I can handle --- 15 (yes, I get like 15 copies of each) gets a bit excessive.

My main email account the Chertow emails go where they should... the spam box. This club account doesn't have the privilege of having a spam filter.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.