Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 NCAA Wrestling Championships: Tournament Brackets/Results/Seedings/Discussion

Default Re: 2008 NCAA Wrestling Championships: Tournament Brackets/Results/Seedings/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I've been reading around through out the week, and apparently word on the street was he tore either his PCL, or LCL...
    That's too bad... I thought he had a chance to finish pretty high...

Default Re: 2008 NCAA Wrestling Championships: Tournament Brackets/Results/Seedings/Discussion

Quick, honest (maybe a dumb) question, but who has Vallimont (great record) beaten to earn the 3 seed. I understand that he placed 2nd at the Big Tens, but I thought the top side of the 157 lb. bracket was stronger.

I see Roberts beating Caldwell

DS vs. Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by RYou View Post
    149 Q Final seeding

#1 B. Metcalf v #8 J. Patacsil ( v #9 Lance Palmer)

#4 Jordan Burroughs v #5 Joshua Churella

#3 J.P. O'Connor (Harvard) [20-1] v #6 Bubba Jenkins ( v #11 Ryan Lang)

#2 Dustin Schlatter v #7 Darrion Caldwell

How did I miss the bracket show this evening? I had the TV on the local CBS affiliate this evening, waiting, waiting, waiting... nothing.

Mark

No respect what so ever for either Roberts or Ervin, both of whom have 2/3 wins over caldwell by fall. Whatever man. I guess I'm just mad for not seeing any respect for my boy Scott. It's all good though. I am still really excited about 49 though, I think it is the most unpredictable top to bottom. Anyway. See you in the Lou.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I've been reading around through out the week, and apparently word on the street was he tore either his PCL, or LCL...
    Wait there's the MCL, PCL, ACL... what is the LCL?

Lateral collateral ligament, I think anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ideamark View Post
    How did I miss the bracket show this evening? I had the TV on the local CBS affiliate this evening, waiting, waiting, waiting... nothing.

Mark
    I know the feeling. I figured maybe they bumped it down to ESPN but alas all I saw was womens basketball.

Although that leads me to a question. Does the women's basketball final do better in attendance than the final session of the wrestling tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    Wait there's the MCL, PCL, ACL... what is the LCL?
    There is also a UCL.