Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Perry hot to hit the mat

Default Re: Perry hot to hit the mat

Perry beat Tannenbaum, Marable and Lewens with the bad knee. We will see where he is at today when he beats on Roger Smith-B(?).

My money is still on Perry.
    Last edited by Wiltz; 02-24-2008 at 01:13 PM.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Wiltz, I knew that already. You wouldn't be Wiltz if you weren't pulling for Perry.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Perry isn't my favorite. Currently I love the way Keddy wrestles. This being Mark and Matt's last go around I'd like to see them both end on a high note. Perry will be ready to go at the Big Ten's and Nationals. I just don't think he will get beat at the NCAA's. A loss at the Big Tens probably would still give him the #2 seed. I think he had his last loss already in college vs Diffenbach. Yes, I said it Perry will run the table.
    Last edited by Wiltz; 02-24-2008 at 01:36 PM.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

I didn't think Hendricks would lose again either but I am glad that he did.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Keep sippin the kool aid goferfan. Go ahead and hate the hawkeyes too, it won't matter come NCAA's. Perry knows how to keep it all in perspective, and what has brown done since beating perry? Things happen and people lose, but Perry knows when it all counts. He's a gamer, and barring injury he will defend his national title. I'll eat crow if he's not.

P.S. can't wait for Metcalf v. Schlatter.

Alright VA, a thewrestlingtalk.com welcome to you...would you care to sig bet on Perry v The Field? This is to VA only. I don't hate the Hawkeyes...get some perspective, read some of the threads and then come back with and talk to me.

Sig bet? do explain.

Each poster has an opportunity to have their own signature, mine says,
    "This is my very own unique signature. There is no other like it."

Some posters use the sig and some don't. We use it to place bets and if you lose, then I get to give you a signature for a week and if you win, you get to give me a signature for a week.

An example would be: "I should have never bet on Perry to win NCAA's with a bum knee. Iowa is really quite overrated and has already peaked this season."

Or something like that...

^^^ seems lame, glad I don't get caught up in trash like that.