Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Mistakes/Letdowns

Default Re: Biggest Mistakes/Letdowns

I guess I regret taking flanagan though I think he was a good gamble...both harvard guys hurt me.

the only originals I have left on my roster are ness, tanelli, castillo, ervin, oliver, marable, gavin, michalek and bergman.

getting marable late was a steal thanks to jensens and getting gavin in the second round was nice, bergman was also a fourth round pick I think.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    erwins beaten anceravage this year is he seriously not starting anymore? He is talented
    He's starting now, but he wasn't early in the season. He's still been wildly inconsistent, and in my opinion got lucky to beat Anceravage from what I saw on the webcast.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I guess I regret taking flanagan though I think he was a good gamble...both harvard guys hurt me.

the only originals I have left on my roster are ness, tanelli, castillo, ervin, oliver, marable, gavin, michalek and bergman.

getting marable late was a steal thanks to jensens and getting gavin in the second round was nice, bergman was also a fourth round pick I think.

This is a thread for failures not triumphs! Leave now if you have nothing to add

I thought I had a major steal in picking AA Brandon Halsey in the 4th round or so, then it turned out he was ineligible for the whole season! Also had high hopes for Ciasulli from Lehigh until he couldn't get off of the JV team, leaving me high and dry at 133 until the supplemental pick.

Hey Mojo, how has Bond been for you? You gave me a cripple in return!
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm not doing well, but I can't bitch. Everyone except Kish and Berhow is doing pretty well. Kish is injured and giving the old college try.....and Berhow is just a frosh......so I'm gonna keep all my underclassmen next year and kick butt
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    This is a thread for failures not triumphs! Leave now if you have nothing to add
    Okay, you are right, I do not really have any failures. This is more your thread.

Hard to belive that without any luck you were able to hang in there so long.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Im sensing a tinge of sarcasm...

a tinge...

going down to the wire...