Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Would the Gerald Harris blog...

Default Re: Would the Gerald Harris blog...

Gerald,Sorry to hear about your loss.
    Good to hear from you again though. I really enjoyed your bog on when it was on the mat. It was ridiculous for it to be deleted.

Hope you continue to post and I would love to see you in the UFC (or any promotion where we could see you fight again on the "big stage")

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

Definitely good to have you here Gerald, and like many other have said, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. You're a much bigger man that I am for going out and fighting that week.

Themat.com just sucks overall now. There are so many trolls, horrible moderation, no off-topic forum. It's just gone downhill and I don't think it'll ever recover.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneHarris View Post
    LOL! I here now, for good. I didnt know that themat.com was so dead and this site was so live!!!! Im not getting any love on tm anymore. I guess this is my new home?

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I miss the hell out of my blog. Could you guys imagine what it would be like now. I started it in November of 06 as a rookie, joined TQ, went on TUF 7, got cut from the UFC, and now I'm trying to work my way back in. Damn!!!!
    If you want to get it rolling here we will sticky it and promote it at the top of the MMA forum.

You can, of course, also promote your own site/blog.

Glad to have you here- look forward to hearing how training & competition go!

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Lets get your blog up and running, I will even sticky it.
    ha! I hadn't seen this when I posted, but yes. We will sticky it and add a notice to the top of the forum whenever major updates occur in the thread.

Gerald, bring back the blog. Its gotta home and popular demand.

The mat doesn't appreciate anything. I remember when Cobra's fight was aired and they deleted the entire thread and the mods apologized and told us to bring it back and then a few days later, they deleted it all over again.

I don't think Pete has made a wrestling post anywhere since.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Welcome to the new home for wrestling and MMA talk Gerald!

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    The mat doesn't appreciate anything. I remember when Cobra's fight was aired and they deleted the entire thread and the mods apologized and told us to bring it back and then a few days later, they deleted it all over again.

How does a guy with 20,000 posts go cold turkey like that????
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post

\

That was terrible but i dont think it was the reason. The last we heard from him he was involved in intimate relationship with a young homeless boy. He was not going to return until he had completed his mission in helping this young impressionable boy.