Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion: 1/25-1/31

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 1/25-1/31

That's all I needed to know. Looks like 58 then for the week.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

pretty sure caputo didnt wrestle in fact I think he's done for the year.

I have a question about wiltz 133 also, is enright actually hurt? Because if he lost the spot is wiltz still allowed to score there?

He was hurt earlier in the season, word was his knee was trifling him. I have no idea what his status is now.

But Wiltz picked up Humphrey with my approval earlier in the season, and has been using him ever since.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

alright fair enough

so gofer has 55 on the week

Gusto Grapplers for 1/25-1/31
    125-Peterkin 1/27 Hofstra Lbd Thomassette 2-8 +0
    133-Dan Mitcheff 1/25 N.Ill. DNW;1/31 Pitt. Wbd Conroy 2-0 ot +3
    141-Joe Caramancia -1/26 U of MD WBD Kohler 12-8; Navy wbd Shober 7-0; 1/30 Campbell wbd Bidelspach 5-0; +9
    141(Flex)Nick Gallick 1/25 U of OK; wbd Baily 10-3; 1/27 OK St. lbd Morgan; +3
    149-Jordan Burroughs off
    157-Cyler Sanderson 1/25 U of OK wbd Terry 8-3; 1/27 OK St.wbd McSpadden 5-2; +6
    165-Shanaman1/27 Hofstra wbd Patrovich 4-2
    174- Phil Moricone - 1/26 Lock Haven wbmaj Metzger 14-6; +4
    184-Jake Varner 1/25 U of OK wbd Weitzle 5-1; 1/27 OK St. wbd Jensen 2-0; +6
    197- Joel Flaggert ISU 1/25 wbd 3-2 Bertolino; +3
    285- Spaid 1/25 W. Va wbd Rogers 3-2

So we went 13-2 for a grand total of 40 pts . Apparently the mighty gustos are following the lead of their top ranked captain Varner and have no clue about FRIGGIN BONUS POINTS (with the exception of Mr. Moricone of course).

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    hahaha I love everyone has such a tough schedule now, I could see mojo losing 10 of those matches potentially (not saying he will but he definitely could).
    Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    Brother LoSt,
    I would suggest you cut back on the crack and cough syrup dude! The only losses that I expect to have are Mitchum v.Pitt. and Gallick v. OKSt. Beyond that , we could have a nice weekend! Now your gang of hobos are a different story....
    Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Well stick me in a dress and call me sally caldwell gets another meager decision. this week is a bust for me I feel like a tool for hyping it up now
    Well Brother Sally, er, um, I mean LoSt,
    13-1 is a little different than the 3-10 that youse were calling for my boys! While 47 still beats 40, it was far from the GINORMOUS week you were crowing about for your self. /! As for that dress, I think a nice, midwestern cotton sun dress would do just fine for you my friend! Ha Ha!
    Last edited by MOJO; 02-02-2008 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    which proves my point, if he's out for the year, which isn't listen anywhere, i have his back-up, which i have listed...i am not listing both to be cute, i am listing both because i don't know.

i am taking the six on both of these guys because i listed the back-up not knowing whether the starter is even on the team or on injured reserve...this is a special circumstance b/c there is nothing listed anywhere saying that either guy is hurt or whether or not he is wrestling...

Dont be ridiculous the rules state you have to put the backup in your lineup, the not knowing if the main guy is starting or not is just plain bad luck. If jensens wants to loosen it up so that you can say "harvard backup" instead of drafting a specific name then thats one thing, but thats irrelevent because you still put both flanagan and caputo in your lineup and niether of them wrestled.

THe same shit happened to me when rader got hurt and I listed him a couple times not knowing if he would be back or not when he wasnt and I had to deal with it.

I had this happen to me again the other week with Trent Washington. If you really want to know the situation on your starters maybe you should make a post on the mat and ask around? Thats how I found out washington was hurt and who his backup was.

I didnt know if Preston was starting or not either but I still put him into my lineup.

This isnt a "special case" this is just you having some bad luck and trying to get around the rules.

i spoke to the commish about it and we have worked it out...i will put in Harvard's back-up and WVU's back-up for Rader in the coming weeks and will be credited for matches and victories at those positions.

btw, how is the view from down there?
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

and in addition, i wouldn't go the TheMat.com if you paid me to. i know where my loyalties lie.