Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huckabee's Nuts

Default Re: Huckabee's Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by furches View Post
    2 things,

1) Romney's Mormonism does not constitute polygamy, in fact, many Mormons take offense at those of us on the outside thinking they do.

2) From Previous post, does it sound strange to anyone else when certain religous groups throw in pro life and pro death penalty in the same thought?
    What I find more hypocritical is someone who is for abortion and against capital punishment. Basically saying it is ok to murder the innocent, but you can't put to death the guilty.

I find nothing wrong for a Christian to be against abortion and for Capital Punishment.

Romans Chapter 13 talking about government says, "for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil."

The Bible says that the Government is a minister of God, or an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil.

I remember reading of a Christian judge back in the 18th or 19th century who gave the Gospel to a criminal he just sentenced to death. If only that could be the case today.

Oh no...another miscreant from the other forum who has to spread their message of love in both places.

Here we go.............

National Finalist

WARNING - If you are not in 100% agreement with Password, your opinion is not welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Password View Post
    Oh no...another miscreant from the other forum who has to spread their message of love in both places.

Here we go.............
    I have news for you. I was on posting on this forum from the beginning of it's existence. My former name was GuessWho, but I told everybody who I was, it was no secret.

So, anybody who shares a different view than you is a "miscreant"??

This country always pride's itself on diversity and acceptance of different views. But it appears that people like you only accept diversity of views from those who shares your view. Kind of hypocritical wouldn't you say?

For your information, I hold a very orthodox Christian view. I happen to believe the Bible is the Word of God, and make no apologies.

You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.

Having said all that, all I did was post my views on the subject. I didn't resort to any name calling. If you wish to engage in that, have at it.

By the way, I don't have the password or email address to my GuessWho account anymore, so I started this one.

National Finalist

I have been on this forum since about day 10. Actually, there were many posters on here that voiced that they were hopeful that I would start posting on here. I don't recall anyone requesting Password to post on here. I also don't recall Password on themat. I believe that Password is CJ70- the guy that went AWOL.

National Finalist

Just checked. There is no Password on themat. He must be ol' CJ70. Thanks for the hatred there CJ.