Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supplemental pickups

Default Re: Supplemental pickups

I wouldn't mind expanding to 2 eight team conferences or 2 10 team conferences if people are willing to throw down $10.00. I still owe mine and will pay whether I win or not. I just think we need to make sure we keep rolling with this.

I shit you now, my wife comes upstairs the other night and see's me on this website AGAIN, and she grabs the keyboard and just starts maniacally pounding away on it and she's talking out loud and going "and then this guy took down that guy and that guy took down that guy and your guy is not as good as my guy!"

I was laughing my ass off and almost wetting myself because I am sure to her that is all we are doing and saying.

And if you are asking, I AM coming back next year.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

As of right now, I think we'll just stick with 14 in one division. We have enough of a problem getting everyone to post their line ups and keep up with things as is.

No point in bringing more in.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

I dunno about 20 people, it seems like the talent might get spread a little thin you know? There are only so many top guys, I could barely find a 133 pounder in the draft this year or a heavyweight.

i will go along with whatever Jensens says but I think its okay to water down the teams. Hell, if we all still have 10 conference champs on our teams we can't be doing too bad.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."