Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Discussion: 1/11-1/17

Default Re: Fantasy League Discussion: 1/11-1/17

Ah, Yes Nickerdoodles
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    #1 pick. Zero points. Nuff said.

yah but at least you knew about him at the start of the season and so you could figure out what to do, the first I heard rader was injured is when he didnt show up to cliff keen, and I didnt know the extent of the injury until he missed his next couple dual meets. Then I thought well, he'll finally get better and score me some points come january, he goes out pins one guy and blows out his knee.

How many points have you gotten at 125? Is it more then 9?

I have 10 points at 125.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    If it makes you feel better I have scored 9 points at 141 all year, 29 at heavy and 25 at 133.

My #3 pick is out for the season after wrestling one match (I kept him around because I thought he just had a nagging injury) my #1 pick from the supplimental is possibly done for the season, my heavyweight pick quit wrestling, my #2 pick has had a total of 5 matches (ok that ones partly my fault for picking him), and to top things off I just made an absolutely god aweful trade with gofer and the guy Im trading for might be injured, so Im potentially throwing 30+ points away for absolutely nothing.

If you want to talk about not performing how about caldwell as the #2 guy in the country DNPing at the scuffle...
    sorry about your guy Caldwell not placing at the Scuffle LoSt...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

I didn't realize this was a Whine and Cheese thread.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

exactly since my guy Ervin stuck him
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Im sorry Im a big pessamist sometimes I cant help it :'(

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Fantasy wrestling is about 20% skill 80% luck and so far I've gotten about 0 luck, so I know what you mean.

Btw gofer enjoy morrison I still cant believe I did that I must have been drunk.
    Thats what most Fantasy type competitions are.

If you drafted smart, (I admittedly didn't, and my position in the standings proves it) chances are you should be able to manage anyway.

Trusty has 25-30 points from his #1 pick and he's running away with the league.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Agreed...Ness, Bergman, Gavin and Michalek have kept my team in the competition...