Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: It is very difficult right now with all the Jesus talk

Default Re: It is very difficult right now with all the Jesus talk

I was just checking. Sarcasm is sometimes hard to detect online... even from you, Big. I guess I'll have to read through some of these threads to get an idea as how and why you've come to the conclusions/ beliefs that you have.

Have a Happy New Year... who knows what the new year will bring, but hopefully it's happiness, love & health to everyone.

Wishing you and your family the same Elisa, especially your Dad. May the strenght, love, and courage that has helped you to get to this point continue to ease the road ahead.

Olympic Champ

Elisa,

We have sent spaceships in space and miners have gone deep underground but none of them have ever seen neither hell nor heaven.

Olympic Champ

Life on this planet is too precious and too short to waste it on unwarranted illusions.

Olympic Champ

If you question every day what do YOU personally would like to do to make use of every day to further fulfill you Earthly experience and actually act on your thoughts, then you will not need any Bible to guide you.

If you are just waiting for retirement to arrive and then for heaven, you are wasting one and only opportunity that Nature has provided you on this planet at this time. To me that is a crime!

Evaluate the laws and environment that you live in and do the most with what you have every day. The most doesn't have to be a financial thing of course. That is all you need for guidance!

Default CHRISTmas returned to Russia in 1991

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Life on this planet is too precious and too short to waste it on unwarranted illusions.
    Big, do you read PRAVDA? http://english.pravda.ru/russia/hist...34-christmas-0

Olympic Champ

Why does it say "Dark years of Communism"? There was plenty of light as far as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    If you question every day what do YOU personally would like to do to make use of every day to further fulfill you Earthly experience and actually act on your thoughts, then you will not need any Bible to guide you.

If you are just waiting for retirement to arrive and then for heaven, you are wasting one and only opportunity that Nature has provided you on this planet at this time. To me that is a crime!

Evaluate the laws and environment that you live in and do the most with what you have every day. The most doesn't have to be a financial thing of course. That is all you need for guidance!
    What's wrong with acting on your thoughts to further fulfill your Earthly experience and then have the hopes that there's something more after you're done with your Earthly experience?

I'll be honest, I've struggled for years as to what to think in regards to religion. I was "raised" Catholic, however, we never went to church every Sunday (usually were wrestling somewhere) and to be quite honest, there are many things I don't agree with within the Catholic Church.

The unknown has scared me... used to keep me up at night actually but after everything that's happened over the past couple of months, my faith in wanting to believe that there's something more to life after we leave here has grown stronger. It may be because I want to be comforted knowing that my little 5 year old is up there in "paradise" just waiting for me. (So, that may be selfish on my part.) Either way, to each his own, I guess.

Olympic Champ

I think its a mistake Elisa to think that way. You have many years to live and you are right now hoping to see your daughter somewhere after death.

Why not accept the tragedy, remember the best times you had with her, think of millions of other children that also tragically leave us in this world AND HOPE THAT BY THE TIME YOU GET OLD HERE EVERYTHING WILL MAKE SENSE.

I think as you go through life things will begin to fall into place. In other words, right now by thinking of some heaven you are filling your head with something that is not the right time to think about.

The time now is to live, remember, and make use of every day!