Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

Default Re: Big and Others.... on Amazing Grace

For those that may not notice, Password has been sent back to whatever rock he crawled out from under. I doubt he'll be missed.

Carry on gents, and ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    For those that may not notice, Password has been sent back to whatever rock he crawled out from under. I doubt he'll be missed.

Carry on gents, and ladies.
    Bwahahahahaha! If anyone deserved it, it was him. The best part is I got last word on his ridiculous argument on the McCain thread. Actually, I take it back. The best part is that I don't have to read his crap on here.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

National Finalist

Password is CJ70 from themat, the guy that went nutty. There is a lot of experience at work here.

Olympic Champ

Hmm, he said he wasn't. It's fine for you to again repeat your now disputed claim and pretend it wasn't disputed, now that he's not here to defend himself.

National Finalist

Quote Originally Posted by matclone View Post
    Hmm, he said he wasn't. It's fine for you to again repeat your now disputed claim and pretend it wasn't disputed, now that he's not here to defend himself.
    I don't believe him. He never said who he was from themat when I asked him. There is no "password" as a user on themat. He claimed to have come over here from themat.

Quote Originally Posted by ctc View Post
    Password is CJ70 from themat, the guy that went nutty. There is a lot of experience at work here.
    I don't think he was. I got on with CJ70 alright, although we disagreed a bit. I don't think that particular poster (CJ70) would have said some of the emssed up things he (Password) said to Mike Furches.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by VakAttack View Post
    I don't think he was. I got on with CJ70 alright, although we disagreed a bit. I don't think that particular poster (CJ70) would have said some of the emssed up things he (Password) said to Mike Furches.
    I have an idea who it is from similar attacks in the past, I have it narrowed down to about 3 people from word and attack structure and so forth. Of course I could be wrong but will leave it at that other than if anyone wants to pm me and I can give possible thoughts but will be very careful about that. What is left in the quotes is actually less than what he said as Jensen deleted some of the posts that were direct and personal to Nathan. That narrows it down for me but again, I could be wrong. I suspect they are still viewing, hope they are. They always know how to contact me, hope they do, they will quickly find out how this "fat preacher" is a lot different than a lot of other preachers. I actually didn't get mad at them, and if who I think it is, the individual really does have some serious problems, not only emotionally and mentally but how they relate to others, including their family.

BTW, I have changed the quotes to more appropriately appease this coward.
    Last edited by furches; 02-12-2008 at 03:30 PM.
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

---------------------------

A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

I've got my own guess as to who he was too, but I'm certainly not going to spend much time thinking about it, because I really don't care.

Olympic Champ

Quote Originally Posted by VakAttack View Post
    I agree. I don't remember CJ saying anything untoward toward anyone.