Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fastest Pin In High School

Default Re: Fastest Pin In High School

We had a .52 TF in the final of a county tournament. Actually, it should have been a .06 or .07 fall off an opening headlock, but the ref missed it and the kid rolled through. Top then threw in legs and proceeded to bind up 4 different tilts.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

I don't remember the times, but I saw Brad Pataky tech kids in high school pretty frequently in the first period. Hit a cement mixer on the whistle then tilt, tilt, tilt.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

I got a :04 pin my senior year. I weighed 205 and was wrestling up. At that point in the dual meet we were down 60-0 and their heavyweight was HUGE--not good but HUGE--he thought that he could bull rush me and take me right to my back. I grabbed and arm and hit a lat drop. The ref didn't even have to move he just fell and slapped the mat. The timer may have been a bit slow but the clock said 1:56.

I pined a kid in 5 seconds, set my high school record.