Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My "Probation"/Moderators

Resident Geneyus
    Intersection of Headlock and Lateral Drop

Default Re: My "Probation"/Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    Yes, women are defenseless by mere virtue of their owning a vagina.
    Can you really "own" one? As a male I'm not sure if I own my ... umm..parts or they own me?..... Having and owning are sometimes VERY different things.
    Those of you who think you know it all really annoy those of us who actually do ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    Sounds like PJ, picking on a poor defenseless girl like that.
    Hey now Adolf was speaking to vaisforlovers trying to attack suzie shagwell and calling her insane.

Va has called me idiotic and suzie insane so it seems he can dish it out but can not take it very well.

Quote Originally Posted by maroon-n-gold View Post
    Can you really "own" one? As a male I'm not sure if I own my ... umm..parts or they own me?..... Having and owning are sometimes VERY different things.
    You better believe I own mine. I can't speak for men, as I'm pretty sure your manparts own you.

p-jersey,

I read the post that prompted this thread and I would have taken it the same way vaisforlovers did. When you assume the responsibilities of moderator, you also assume a responsibility not to abuse that position. Even though you were joking, your "threat" was way over the line unless if it had been made to a close acquaintance who would recognize it as an obvious joke.

If a cop pulled you over with his lights flashing ans siren blaring, then said, "Just kidding, have a nice day," how would you feel?
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Hey now Adolf was speaking to vaisforlovers trying to attack suzie shagwell and calling her insane.

Va has called me idiotic and suzie insane so it seems he can dish it out but can not take it very well.
    Ah yes I see that now. My apologies PJ. :footinmouth:
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    p-jersey,

I read the post that prompted this thread and I would have taken it the same way vaisforlovers did. When you assume the responsibilities of moderator, you also assume a responsibility not to abuse that position. Even though you were joking, your "threat" was way over the line unless if it had been made to a close acquaintance who would recognize it as an obvious joke.

If a cop pulled you over with his lights flashing ans siren blaring, then said, "Just kidding, have a nice day," how would you feel?
    1. It was posted on a board that I am not a moderator.
    2. The "threat" i made to vaisforlovers is something i dont even have the power to do. So a better comparison would be if a mall security guard tried to pull me over on the highway.

This is what happens when people take the internet too seriously. Vaisforlovers is allowed to hurl insults at people but he runs crying when he feels someone has been mean to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    p-jersey,

yeah Pjersey that was way way way over the line, not everyone has a sense of humor, some posters are real sensitive and tend to cry like a little girl with a skinned knee when you mess with them.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Am I on themat.com? I thought I logged into TWT. Oh, I did . . .
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

No you just started addressing posts that were made on themat.com