Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My "Probation"/Moderators

Default Re: My "Probation"/Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    I think for the most part we do a good job here. Unlike other places you know who the moderators are and when a change is made you know who did it.

I agree. This is the only instance I have experienced or witnessed.

hahaha i dont even think i have the ability to ban someone on here let alone another site.

How can you say i disagree with you on most topics, i think yesterday was teh first time we exchanged dialogue. Anyway I save most of my trolling for themat dont be so serious.

care to elaborate mod supreme?

So you were joking like I figured. Try an f'ing or something next time. Would ya?

When I read your post that he posted I figured you were being a smart ass.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Sure, i dont have the ability to ban anyone on this site. Also I dindt evencome up with the mod supreme moniker although I am pretty supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    So you were joking like I figured. Try an f'ing or something next time. Would ya?

When I read your post that he posted I figured you were being a smart ass.
    99 percent of my posts have some sort of sarcasm or over the topness to them (especially on themat). Most people who go back on forth with me on a regular basis know that but i guess i shouldnt have done that with a poster who doesnt.

VA i dont have a grudge with you and i wasnt being serious about you being on probation.

its true pj can't even ban snakerattle(even though he wants to....real bad)
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    hahaha i dont even think i have the ability to ban someone on here let alone another site.

How can you say i disagree with you on most topics, i think yesterday was teh first time we exchanged dialogue. Anyway I save most of my trolling for themat dont be so serious.

Well you did disagree with me pretty emphatically about Hendricks v. Churella.

Regardless, glad you were kidding(though I wonder)

yes and that was the first thing i disagreed with you on and you disagreed with me pretty emphatically even saying my logic was idiotic.

the stuff about me putting you on probation was definitely a joke. go on the adolf thread or the mma forum to see some of my banter with adolf or claudale and you will get a better idea of my style.

i am sorry for getting you so upset though.