Thread: Couture v. Cro Cop

Default Couture v. Cro Cop

Obviously assuming that Cro Cop wins his fight this weekend, this is the fight in my opinion that we're probably going to see. Thoughts?

Personally I think this fight has the potential to be an absolute classic, or an absolutely brutal KO for Cro Cop, really depends on what kind of game plan Couture comes in with, if he trys to stand and strike I don't think it'll wind up too good for him.

The one and only Mr. Randy Couture!!!!

Read today that Dana confirmed in an interview that the winner this weekend will fight indeed fight Randy at UFC 74.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Obviously assuming that Cro Cop wins his fight this weekend, this is the fight in my opinion that we're probably going to see. Thoughts?

Personally I think this fight has the potential to be an absolute classic, or an absolutely brutal KO for Cro Cop, really depends on what kind of game plan Couture comes in with, if he trys to stand and strike I don't think it'll wind up too good for him.

Turns out the only absolutely brutal KOs CroCop is involved in are himself almost getting murdered, literally, against gonzaga. I mean, he got taken down, ground and pounded, stood up, then almost decapitated by a high kick.

Pride is overrated, or definitely Cro is.
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."

Yeah, I know lots of overrated guys with three wins over Josh Barnett, and KO wins over Heath Herring, Aleks Emelianenko, Mark Coleman, and Wanderlei Silva. Idiot.

I, and a whole bunch of other people were wrong with their predictions for this fight, but its not like Gonzaga is a can. To call a guy with Cro Cop's credentials "overrated" after a loss like this is asinine.

Cro Cops the real deal...just a bad match. As far as Gonzaga, that dude was on that night. Randy himself said he would rather face Cro than Gonzaga, so obviously Gonzaga is no "can", as Jensen would say. Either way Randy will take care of Gonzaga!

gonzaga's knockout of cro was great but i agree randy will pound him

The Natural by KO

Redshirt

Im going with couture!
    NO PAIN...NO PAIN...