Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's left undefeated????

Default Re: Who's left undefeated????

Ruggerello was already ahead of McCormick.

By your logic the All-Star loss to Ruggerello does not count and therefore, Reiter will be #1 by default. How much do you want to bet he's not #1?
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Oh, Mack's GOING to be #1...no doubt about it...but if I had to place a bet on their next match, me and 99% of the posters will put money down on Ruggs based on what we saw.

It is so early dude, what do you care about rankings until we start going into real seeding tournaments? Even then, if your boys are #1 or #3 and you think they deserve #1, if won't matter where they are seeded anyway.

Have a good night Champ.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Neither of them are my boys, just stating that Perry won't drop below #2. Ruggerello will be #1, watch and see!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

I don't think Rosholt has lost yet this year.
    http://www.youtube.com/TonyAvallone
    Dad of Karissa 155lb Varsity College Freshman

World Champ

So the Allstar meet doesn't count, eh. How about "undefeated" instead of undefeated?