Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Freshmen will win a title this year?

Default Which Freshmen will win a title this year?

Which freshmen has the best shot at winning it all this year?

Zain Retherford
    Jason Tsirtis
    Gabe Dean
    J'Den Cox
    Adam Coon

...and of the above, who do you predict will rack up the most titles over their career?

Default Re: Which Freshmen will win a title this year?

Cox this year.Coon overall
    My name's Louden, Louden Swain. Last week I turned 18. I wasn't ready for it. I haven't done anything yet. So I made this deal with myself. This is the year I make my mark.

Quote Originally Posted by louden swain View Post
    Cox this year.Coon overall
    How much does the future presence of Kyle Snyder impact your opinion here?

100%
    My name's Louden, Louden Swain. Last week I turned 18. I wasn't ready for it. I haven't done anything yet. So I made this deal with myself. This is the year I make my mark.

None, but of that group I'm giving Tsirtsis the best chance. You forgot Isaac Jordan, he has a better chance than any of these guys and will probably win the most titles as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Cutter View Post
    None, but of that group I'm giving Tsirtsis the best chance. You forgot Isaac Jordan, he has a better chance than any of these guys and will probably win the most titles as well.

I have a hard time seeing Jordan winning more titles than Coon the next 3 years. Or Dean for that matter. With Ruth and Nelson gone, I see Coon and Dean owning 84/HWT the next 3 years.
    "The true and present danger to America is conservatism!" -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger84 View Post
    With Ruth and Nelson gone, I see Coon and Dean owning 84/HWT the next 3 years.
    Gwiaz may have a different opinion.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Well, I guess I was kind of wrong and kind of right. I didn't think Tsirtsis would do it this year. That guy is going to be hard to beat the next 3 years. His sitback is unstoppable and he's so tough on his feet. Houdashelt slowed him down a little bit but not enough. I'm not sure what happened to Isaac. He was wrestling so well the past couple weeks, but really underperformed at the NCAA's. Got Teched by Green a couple weeks after he beat him. I don't know what to say about that. It was a great tournament. Hate that it's over!

Cox is something special. He looked great and was dominating up to the finals much more than the match scores reflect.
    Hard to believe that kid is a true freshman.
    Disappointing that he had to win his finals match with a stalling call.