Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Most dominant after DT?

Default Re: Most dominant after DT?

Even if Port is undefeated, if Stieber beats ZR at big 10's, isn't likely the Logan gets the number #1 seed?

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    Even if Port is undefeated, if Stieber beats ZR at big 10's, isn't likely the Logan gets the number #1 seed?
    I don't think so. I think most everyone would think Stieber is the best wrestler, but seeding is based on actual results and it's awfully tough to have a 1-loss guy seeded over an undefeated guy. Port's schedule hasn't been as tough as ZR's and LS's, but he has wrestled some tough guys and beaten them by pretty wide margins. I think Port would be #1 seed.

Perry knocks off Howe 3-2 in Big-12 final.
    Devin Carter back in the mix at 141, wins ACC tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by psu1992 View Post
    Dean wrestled a smart match, but after taking the initial shot he really didn't attempt another shot the rest of the match. Ruth was clearly the aggressor after that. Dean got 2 counter takedowns, while Ruth missed out on takedowns at the very end of both the first and second periods. Neither wrestler did anything with their ride, but Ruth was hurt more because he gave up a point for stalling. I like Ed's chances if he gets another shot at him.

I watched the match, there was nothing fluky about it.....but I don't think there is much of a chance of it happening again. I think Ruth wins 7-3 or so. Dean is too similar to Ottinger. I think you're going to see Ruth v Dean 2 similar to Stieber vs Retherford 2.
    "The true and present danger to America is conservatism!" -Abraham Lincoln