Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RIP kr1963

Default Re: RIP kr1963

RIP Kurt. We may all have our opinions and our teams, but we as wrestling fans have always been people of strength, respect, and substance. Although I didnt know him much past a few personal messages , I know we as a site have lost a great poster and friend; and the world has lost a great man.

Just wanted to add that I too will miss KR, I ran in to him more on Facebook and was watching his day to day epic battle with cancer. He cronicled the fight with things that he was doing to fight including juicing and living a healthy lifestyle. I agree that he tended to take the focus very much off himself however and always pushed the conversation back to what I was up to and what the family was up to. I will miss both he and Jacob now and would like to think they are up there looking down on us and the reason for half of the "bugs" and "hacks" on our site since the two of them were probably the two brightest guys on here, besides VA of course. .

Hope your all well and hug your families and friends daily.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Just wanted to add that I too will miss KR, I ran in to him more on Facebook and was watching his day to day epic battle with cancer. He cronicled the fight with things that he was doing to fight including juicing and living a healthy lifestyle. I agree that he tended to take the focus very much off himself however and always pushed the conversation back to what I was up to and what the family was up to. I will miss both he and Jacob now and would like to think they are up there looking down on us and the reason for half of the "bugs" and "hacks" on our site and up there laughing since the two of them were probably the two brightest guys on here, besides VA of course. .

Hope your all well and hug your families and friends daily.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Kurt and I shared many view points together and his presence will never truly leave me .

RIP Kurt.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

NCAA Champ

Sorry to hear this sad news, RIP Kurt.

KR is one of only two forum members that I've had the pleasure of meeting. He will be missed greatly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

I have been away and I just found out. This saddens me greatly. I had lots if great conversations with Kurt. RIP Kurt, you are not forgotten my friend.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal