Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Do any other teams just conceded whole seasons?

Default Re: Do any other teams just conceded whole seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Whippet#2 View Post
    Did you see the results from this year that I posted?? He is ready and will definitely be in the running for the championship.
    I did see them. That's another reason I'm so excited. I watched him throughout his HS career and was so impressed with his strength. The kid looks like he's two weight classes bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Ryans first year at OSU was the 06/07 season. These are his placings at big tens and nationals since then.

year - B1G's - Nationals
    07/08 - 5th - 2nd
    08/09 - 6th - 2nd
    ...and the wrestlers that put tOSU in 2nd place were not Ryan's recruits.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

To be fair, Mike Pucillo was a huge contributor those two years and he was 100% a Tom Ryan guy
    My name's Louden, Louden Swain. Last week I turned 18. I wasn't ready for it. I haven't done anything yet. So I made this deal with myself. This is the year I make my mark.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    That lineup is as close to anything anyone else can come up with. I'm wondering if Micah will redshirt or compete for the position. As a fan, I would love to see him in the lineup. But I don't know if he's actually ready for it or not. I have to defer to Ryan and trust his judgement there.

As for making the finals, I honestly believe Tomesello can. Not saying he will but the dude is a tank for that weight. He will give anyone fits. I can see a Zain Rutherford type season for him next year.
    Yeah, I've seen a few clips of him, and I absolutely agree. I'm just looking at 25 and there are a couple guys coming back that I think might make it tough for him to get to the finals. But it certainly wouldn't shock me to see him in the finals.
    "The true and present danger to America is conservatism!" -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger84 View Post
    Yeah, I've seen a few clips of him, and I absolutely agree. I'm just looking at 25 and there are a couple guys coming back that I think might make it tough for him to get to the finals. But it certainly wouldn't shock me to see him in the finals.
    Did Tomesello and Joey Dance at VT wrestle in HS? Dance is a true freshman that dropped some matches early, but is coming on strong. Lost to Roberts early in the year 4-0, but handled Roberts easily this weekend.

From what I was able to turn up, they've wrestled once in freestyle back in 2012. Dance came away with a 1-0 1-0 win. But to his credit, Tomesello had just beaten Nashon Garret in the previous round.
    My name's Louden, Louden Swain. Last week I turned 18. I wasn't ready for it. I haven't done anything yet. So I made this deal with myself. This is the year I make my mark.