Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: You guys remember

Default Re: You guys remember

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    I'm a Colts fan and I agree with you. The Colts 3rd string running back is doing better than Richardson. We lost a first round draft pick for him!

Yeah, we DEFINATELY got the better end of that deal. The new "regime" here in Cleveland is doing good things, and it seems they are on the right track. Just waiting for the year in which we're not waiting till next year, or looking forward to the draft in November.

Browns Fan

Love that Mike Polk!

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Well, the sarcasm didn't translate, as I don't know your style. Louden was always a straight shooter. You're evolving.

My apologies. I think that I'm gonna make forum trolling my new main source of internet entertainment. Catfishing turned out to be a lot harder than television makes it look
    My name's Louden, Louden Swain. Last week I turned 18. I wasn't ready for it. I haven't done anything yet. So I made this deal with myself. This is the year I make my mark.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Just thought I should share an internet dating tip for anyone worried about catfishing

If she is attractive, then you're getting catfished
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Are you guys done gagging on each other's nether regions yet? If so, can we talk about how I said tOSU would win it all in 2015 with at least 4 national champs? I mean, come on. We all know Logan will win his 4th that year. Then Hunter, B. Jordan and N. Tomessello will all win their 1st. And if they choose to wrestle Michah, then you got your 5th national champ.

It's going to get pretty ridiculous. I'm just glad you three have a year to cough up the pubes of this little St. Louis reunion.
    Actually I am psychic & I looked at the future.
    Logan loses the 141 2014 title in the finals when
    he is losing 4-3 to a stud freshman named Zain Retherford
    & gets in a single leg with 10 seconds to go
    yet the ref never calls it, robbing Logan of his 3rd title.

As Kurt Vonnegut Jr said
    "So it goes..."

Quote Originally Posted by louden swain View Post
    My apologies. I think that I'm gonna make forum trolling my new main source of internet entertainment. Catfishing turned out to be a lot harder than television makes it look
    You're a wildcard Louden. I like it.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.