Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: You guys remember

Default Re: You guys remember

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Fear of what's coming. And maybe because of the football team winning the Big 10 every year.

Winning the big ten in football is nothing to crow about, but I'm sure you will.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

I view the constant frustration and pessimism of most Oklahoma State fans I know to be the perfect method of being a fan, who needs to be happy and proud of your team? Constantly hating your life is the way to go!
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    I view the constant frustration and pessimism of most Oklahoma State fans I know to be the perfect method of being a fan, who needs to be happy and proud of your team? Constantly hating your life is the way to go!

I know what this feels like as I am a Cubs and Vikings fan. The Hawkeyes cancel all of that out though. Nothing better than being a Hawkeye wrestling fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    I know what this feels like as I am a Cubs and Vikings fan. The Hawkeyes cancel all of that out though. Nothing better than being a Hawkeye wrestling fan.

Illinois, Minnesota, and Iowa? Do you have a home?

It's a crazy thing, people in Ohio. I'm not sure what it is, maybe it's that there is not much else to get excited about. When Ohio fans get behind something it is 100%. I am a fan of Cleveland sports, it is absolutely torturous every single damn year to not win. However, what is worse is when any team shows a little bit of promise or hope that they can win, just to disprove and smash all the fans hopes into the ground a couple weeks later(Browns). Basically, we will grab on to anything positive and run with it, proclaim it from the mountains and believe it 100%. So we may be a little annoying about it, but thats ok, considering the state of Ohio produces the most awesome people on the planet! hahaha!

I think Kyle Snyder will be ready to go. Right on BoJo's level if not better. Thomasello will be right there also, but maybe not right where those two are.

There is no doubt that we are all excited about next years team, Even if you are not a tOSU fan you should be excited to see these guys. I like watching young kids from any school come in and start taking names, and you should too

Quote Originally Posted by thaxton View Post
    It's a crazy thing, people in Ohio. I'm not sure what it is, maybe it's that there is not much else to get excited about. When Ohio fans get behind something it is 100%. I am a fan of Cleveland sports, it is absolutely torturous every single damn year to not win. However, what is worse is when any team shows a little bit of promise or hope that they can win, just to disprove and smash all the fans hopes into the ground a couple weeks later(Browns). Basically, we will grab on to anything positive and run with it, proclaim it from the mountains and believe it 100%. So we may be a little annoying about it, but thats ok, considering the state of Ohio produces the most awesome people on the planet! hahaha!

I think Kyle Snyder will be ready to go. Right on BoJo's level if not better. Thomasello will be right there also, but maybe not right where those two are.

There is no doubt that we are all excited about next years team, Even if you are not a tOSU fan you should be excited to see these guys. I like watching young kids from any school come in and start taking names, and you should too
    Hey, your Browns fleeced the Colts giving them what's left of Trent Richardson. He's horrific. The Browns aren't too far away from being really solid. Good defense already, good weapons. Just need to get the QB.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by thaxton View Post
    Illinois, Minnesota, and Iowa? Do you have a home?
    Yes, I live in Iowa. With no major league sports teams I get to choose my teams. I make bad choices.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Hey, your Browns fleeced the Colts giving them what's left of Trent Richardson. He's horrific. The Browns aren't too far away from being really solid. Good defense already, good weapons. Just need to get the QB.
    I'm a Colts fan and I agree with you. The Colts 3rd string running back is doing better than Richardson. We lost a first round draft pick for him!

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Johnny Football to Cleveland, I would definitely go to more Browns games if he was there
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth