Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys remember

Default Re: You guys remember

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    Kenny Courts secretly wishes he could've gone to Graham.
    Doesn't everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    I'm not sure he does much next year. He'll be good, maybe round of 12, but I don't see his first championship til the following season. Then of course, he'll take three in a row.
    I think Snyder will be in the mix pretty much right away. He's an impressive man-child.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    I'm not sure he does much next year. He'll be good, maybe round of 12, but I don't see his first championship til the following season. Then of course, he'll take three in a row.
    You're nuts. No he might not win, but dude. You're way off here. He is incredible.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Snyder reminds me of a young Christian Pyles

Christian Pyles is still young

You Ohio State fans are very cocksure for having NEVER WON ANYTHING IN COLLEGE WRESTLING!!! Not only does Quinn proclaim on a message board that you will have ten champions next year but Gold texts me at 12:30 am just to let me know how good fOSU will be NEXT YEAR!!!!

You guys really need to win, even just one, championship before you start acting this way. Shit happens and not all recruits pan out or even come to school. Remember Andrew Compallatano, Nate Skoneizney, Anthony Baldoserro, Billy Murphy, Nate Moore and a whole boatload of others? I know you have never been there before but try to act like you would if you had. Geez, I could just imagine you guys your first time on sniffers row.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    Snyder reminds me of a young Christian Pyles
    Not the first comparison of me and Snyder.

Certainly won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    You Ohio State fans are very cocksure for having NEVER WON ANYTHING IN COLLEGE WRESTLING!!! Not only does Quinn proclaim on a message board that you will have ten champions next year but Gold texts me at 12:30 am just to let me know how good fOSU will be NEXT YEAR!!!!

You guys really need to win, even just one, championship before you start acting this way. Shit happens and not all recruits pan out or even come to school. Remember Andrew Compallatano, Nate Skoneizney, Anthony Baldoserro, Billy Murphy, Nate Moore and a whole boatload of others? I know you have never been there before but try to act like you would if you had. Geez, I could just imagine you guys your first time on sniffers row.
    Keep talking yourself into Snyder being Camp. He's not.

Tomassello is real. It's been established. Probable AA. Bo Jo will be a title contender next year. #crownhim. Both Stiebers will be in the mix for a title. Micah Jordan is D1 ready, so I doubt he redshirts. Possible AA.

JDJ, Courts and Martin are all solid guys. We'll see if they wrestle Haines year one. He may not be amazing, but he won't be a hole.

I never said that any of their recruits will be busts. I didn't even say Ohio State won't be good. The crowing about next season about a team with a bunch of freshman and sophomores is dumb though. Ohio State has had great recruiting classes and has has loaded teams in the past and never won any championships. That may or may not happen again. They can talk their smack to Indiana, Nebraska and Illinois, but tone it down when youre talking to Iowa, Penn State and Minnesota fans within the conference. Try to focus on the season at hand, it just started. Ohio State fans are trying to take over for Penn State fans for most annoying.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09