Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys remember

Default Re: You guys remember

Thomassello is going to have a tough time winning 125 with the current crop of talent there. fOSU seems to be a team that underperforms most years. I'll assume they'll continue to do that until they actually win something.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

We are going to take some expected lumps this year. But it will be worth it. And we all know that JohnnyD and Courts will AA. I was just talking about the sure thing champs.

Let's not waste time questioning me. I'm always right.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Are you guys done gagging on each other's nether regions yet? If so, can we talk about how I said tOSU would win it all in 2015 with at least 4 national champs? I mean, come on. We all know Logan will win his 4th that year. Then Hunter, B. Jordan and N. Tomessello will all win their 1st. And if they choose to wrestle Michah, then you got your 5th national champ.

It's going to get pretty ridiculous. I'm just glad you three have a year to cough up the pubes of this little St. Louis reunion.

You didnt include Kyle Snyder, so im taking your buckeye fan card. #ComeOnMan
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Unfortunately Snyder will have to settle for being J'Den Cox's bridesmaid for 3 years

Don't forget about Thomas Haines.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

It's a well known fact in the state of Ohio that tOSU is gonna win it all with all 10 wrestlers winning the national championship. This is of course because Ohio is superior in all forms of life and even Kenny Courts secretly wishes he could've gone to Graham.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    Unfortunately Snyder will have to settle for being J'Den Cox's bridesmaid for 3 years
    I'm not so sure of that.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I'm not so sure of that.
    That makes two of us. I was being sarcastic...

I'm not sure he does much next year. He'll be good, maybe round of 12, but I don't see his first championship til the following season. Then of course, he'll take three in a row.