So I ended up with a goose egg on my lower right leg (size of a small orange) and for two weeks it was just fine, no pain, no issues from 10/25 until Tuesday at 1600 when my leg began to balloon up, I got a fever and I couldn't even move my foot to drive home it hurt so bad (I put the cruise control at 30mph and used my left foot to run the brakes). I called to get into a doc on Wednesday had a fever of 101.7, couldn't get in my leg kept swelling so I went to the ER. They cut it open, the doc got squirted by the pus when it came out, there was so much. I got sent home with two holes tied open in my leg and was told to come back today to get it checked. By the time I got back my leg was completely red and swollen all the way around, with lots more puss. They cut it way open in the ER, squeezed it so hard that I almost pissed myself from the pain and now I'm getting IV antibiotics every 4 hours and get to spend the next 2 days in the local hospital.

Great way to celebrate my daughter's 5th birthday. . .

Someone post some great wrestling videos in the thread for me to watch I'm bored stiff and I'm not supposed to get up.