Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed Ruth Suspended Indefintely

Default Re: Ed Ruth Suspended Indefintely

Hey, I'm on the side that says kids will be kids and these things will happen. But don't go defending PSU if you bashed tOSU or Iowa. Not saying you did because I can't remember everyone who did. But for those who did it.......now what?

That's why I usually try to wait until the actual story comes out.

Speaking of Ohio State, Campo is about the only one in that situation that I can remember, and I heard about that waay after the fact. I don't remember the wrestling team having much of any other issues in the recent past.

Tessari

Ok, so I'm further behind than I realized. I don't think I knew what lead to him transferring.

Commence laughter at my expense...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    All good points. It's probably just a team violation thing.
    Drinking during the season is definitely a team violation. It might even be one off-season--I'm not sure about that.

I'm not into wrestler bashing and didn't post anything negative about MM or anyone else. We all would say that Ruth messed up in violating team drinking policy (which I understand was the recent problem). But, I want to say that Ruth is a very nice guy by all accounts and has had no other problems that I'm aware of other than the Washington DC thing a couple of years ago which was blown out of proportion as BBL related. I'm not defending Ruth's violating team policy. He should be disciplined. But to be fair to him, he's a really nice guy from a great family, who messed up this time.

I hope Ruth is not suspended. If he's underage make him run a few extra sprints, if he's of age, who cares, the guy should be wrestlilng.

It's public that Ruth will be suspended for 1 month starting from the day that he committed the violation as I understand it.

He'll be back just in time to take his first loss in nearly three years to my boy Ethen Lofthouse . I hear Ed will be wrestling in a duck costume and we know how Ethen feels about ducks.