Thread: Marstellar to Ok St

RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Default Re: Marstellar to Ok St

Smith will have that ginger down to 157 in no time.

Wow! That is huge!

Yeah, a lot of people aren't handling this bombshell too well

yeah guess when chance saw what bo jordan did to cody wirecioch he figured he better get out of the big ten.

Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Cael's job just got a lot tougher. At least Chance didn't go to another Big 10 school.

Wherever Chance goes he'll be successful. The kid is a stud !
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

The kid may be a stud now, but I don't predict incredible success. Number one, at 5'-7", he's relatively short for 165. He may be at a disadvantage against the longer guys in college who develop an equal skill set. Secondly, he appears to be one of those kids that matures early. That maturity doesn't always hold up in college when the other guys start finding the weight room and better diets and stronger technique. How much more improvement do we see from Chance? He's got the technique and physique, so is he at 80% of his upper limit? 90%? Sometimes I'd rather recruit the raw talent and physical attributes and mould the kid into a champion. Thirdly, Chance will now be over a 1,000 miles from home. That's a long way if you need family support to keep you focused. All this isn't to say that Chance won't AA or even high AA or even win a title, but I don't see a Dake or Ruth domination coming for the next five years once he's in college.