Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Let's Save TWT

Default Re: Let's Save TWT

Ehhh... well over the course of the last couple years since I moved away from home, I've become increasingly involved in my church, so much of the time I once devoted to wrestling, I now invest in God and people. That alone wouldn't keep me away though, though it had diminished my fanship a good bit last year.

But over the summer I bought a house that I have been spending most of my free time fixing up. Then a month or so ago I found out I was losing my job (effective this week), so figuring that situation out has taken some more of my time. I don't imagine I'll be around much this season, but I hope to be back next year. Besides, it's not nearly as fun now that I've been stripped of my admin status.

By the way, we need to work on a new, refreshing sig for you. I'll start putting ink to page.

Hey Gold...

I'd love to find a way to get you back into your other account - it sucks going from 5000 posts back to 0 too. I definitely see the original Gold in the back-end of the site and it's still an admin (actually Gold#2 is listed as admin too). But anyway, I'm going to hook you up with a new password right now and PM it to you, let me know if that gets you in.

Is there a link you can set up for the Paypal, something people can just click on? How do you Paypal money to an email address? I've never done that before. DC

Quote Originally Posted by Gold#2 View Post
    Ehhh... well over the course of the last couple years since I moved away from home, I've become increasingly involved in my church, so much of the time I once devoted to wrestling, I now invest in God and people. That alone wouldn't keep me away though, though it had diminished my fanship a good bit last year.

But over the summer I bought a house that I have been spending most of my free time fixing up. Then a month or so ago I found out I was losing my job (effective this week), so figuring that situation out has taken some more of my time. I don't imagine I'll be around much this season, but I hope to be back next year. Besides, it's not nearly as fun now that I've been stripped of my admin status.

By the way, we need to work on a new, refreshing sig for you. I'll start putting ink to page.
    Sorry to hear about the job man. Hope you find something soon. And there is nothing wrong with my sig line. Maybe you would like to change it to something like "I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score." Dan Gable.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Daddy's back in business!! Not in the literal, employed sense, but in the sense that I'm able to log in to my original account again.

Thanks Philippines.

Herkey I was thinking something a little more creative. I'm flashing back to that first Stieber/Ramos match. Perhaps I missed a golden signature opportunity when you were speaking your foolishness about Maple beating Stieber.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Daddy's back in business!! Not in the literal, employed sense, but in the sense that I'm able to log in to my original account again.

Thanks Philippines.

Herkey I was thinking something a little more creative. I'm flashing back to that first Stieber/Ramos match. Perhaps I missed a golden signature opportunity when you were speaking your foolishness about Maple beating Stieber.
    haha!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Daddy's back in business!!

Man, that's great to see. Sorry it took you so long to get back in the game, it only took me a minute it shouldn't have taken 8 months lol.

Is there a link you can set up for the Paypal, something people can just click on? How do you Paypal money to an email address? I've never done that before. DC

Hey DC. I just looked into it. Sounds like we'd have to go through some kind of run around and have more fees if we were to set up a donation button, since we're not a non-profit company. So for now....

To send money, just sign into your paypal account. Click the "Send Money" tab which is near the top left next to "My Account". Then just type in the email address (wrestlingshoes1 at gmail dot com), put in the amount you want to send (can be any amount) and then just choose whichever option below it (I don't think it'll matter whether you pick "I'm paying for goods or services" or "I'm sending money to family/friends"). Then hit send and you're all good.

I might edit the first post with information like this so people don't have to go hunting through 10 pages of the thread to find this pertinent info.

Done. Just so everyone knows and to make it easier to copy and paste Kristen's email addriss is wrestlingshoes1 at gmail dot com
    Last edited by PO; 11-22-2013 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks Daisy!

Well, I didn't put the email address in like that so the bots don't get it and spam the hell out of it But yea, it'll probably be fine...