Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VA

Default Re: VA

Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    What is the deal with Flopro? I pay $150 a year for my Flo membership but don't get to look at insider or Pro. Doesn't make sense when you spend $150'i don't think
    Flo Pro is videos: Live events and Technique wave.

FloInsider is written content, previews, class rankings, recruiting rankings, etc.

It's two separate things. 150 bucks isn't enough to cover both things. I know it adds up if you get both, but you're getting more bang for your buck with us than anywhere else (imo).
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Flo Pro is videos: Live events and Technique wave.

FloInsider is written content, previews, class rankings, recruiting rankings, etc.

It's two separate things. 150 bucks isn't enough to cover both things. I know it adds up if you get both, but you're getting more bang for your buck with us than anywhere else (imo).

Well to be honest I belong to other sites for football and it is half the cost of what Flo wants. For the $150 I feel we should get the entire Flo package. I pay $100 to belong to the football site and get everything on the site. I may be wrong but people will have a hard time forking over the $250+ it would cost to get all of the Flo site. I don't mind spending some $ for good content which Flo provides. I just don't think asking for more than $150 annually for wrestling info is realistic for most people. My 2 cents

Well to be honest I belong to other sites for football and it is half the cost of what Flo wants. For the $150 I feel we should get the entire Flo package. I pay $100 to belong to the football site and get everything on the site. I may be wrong but people will have a hard time forking over the $250+ it would cost to get all of the Flo site. I don't mind spending some $ for good content which Flo provides. I just don't think asking for more than $150 annually for wrestling info is realistic for most people. My 2 cents

I'm going to go out on a limb and say your football package doesn't include live coverage of matches you couldn't see elsewhere. AGON, all star,CKLV, super 32, scuffle, us open, world team trials, those are just the big ones. There are tons of others. If you think it's cheap to fly 20-30+ cameras, plus a crew, hotel, internet then I'd say I disagree. Couple that with hundreds and hundreds of technique videos from the best technicians in our country and I'd say it's well worth 150 or whatever FLoPro costs for a year.

So that's why the Flo Insider screen is all fuzzy when I click on it.
    "He beat nobodies..Thorn at 133 won't be great, R12 or worse imo...
    I just don't see it...David Thorn is not elite. I don't think he'll place"

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say your football package doesn't include live coverage of matches you couldn't see elsewhere. AGON, all star,CKLV, super 32, scuffle, us open, world team trials, those are just the big ones. There are tons of others. If you think it's cheap to fly 20-30+ cameras, plus a crew, hotel, internet then I'd say I disagree. Couple that with hundreds and hundreds of technique videos from the best technicians in our country and I'd say it's well worth 150 or whatever FLoPro costs for a year.
    VA I totally understand the cost of providing the live events. To be exact that is what I paid the $150.00 for last season and it was awesome coverage. I just don't think the "insider" should be an additional $100+ is all I am getting at. I just made a point that I don't feel "most" people want to spend $250+ for wrestling coverage. Maybe I am wrong as I don't see the membership numbers. Just an opinion.

VA I totally understand the cost of providing the live events. To be exact that is what I paid the $150.00 for last season and it was awesome coverage. I just don't think the "insider" should be an additional $100+ is all I am getting at. I just made a point that I don't feel "most" people want to spend $250+ for wrestling coverage. Maybe I am wrong as I don't see the membership numbers. Just an opinion.
    I do see your point. 100%.