Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roar's Rankings - 2012-13

Default Re: Roar's Rankings - 2012-13

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenFan View Post
    Just curious 1stplace...where would you put him? I have him 4th, vais has him 5th.
    I know you didn't ask me yet I have Patterson @ #6-8.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

I would agree with Russ in the 6-8 range. I see Patterson as that AA gatekeeper type. I'll type up a list sometime in the next few days so people can all call me crazy

Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    I would agree with Russ in the 6-8 range. I see Patterson as that AA gatekeeper type. I'll type up a list sometime in the next few days so people can all call me crazy
    Guess I don't see that as a huge difference...me 4th, vais 5th, and you 6-8. When all is said and done (NCAA's), some of my picks won't smell the ranking I gave them, others will exceed my opinion. Same with anyone willing to take a stab at this inexact ranking or prediction thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenFan View Post
    Guess I don't see that as a huge difference...me 4th, vais 5th, and you 6-8. When all is said and done (NCAA's), some of my picks won't smell the ranking I gave them, others will exceed my opinion. Same with anyone willing to take a stab at this inexact ranking or prediction thing.
    Yeah, I don't think it's too big of a difference but Clark that low I can't really understand to be honest. He beat Patterson and others(as you mentioned) already. You acknowledge him being a bit low though, so what more can be said?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Also this isn't the first place I've read a lot of love for Josh Condon. I can't say I understand it. Veltre is really his only legitimate win and he's got so many bad losses.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.