Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How has everyone been ?

Default Re: How has everyone been ?

Just took a trip to Italy - watched the Pope bless Harley Davidsons and their riders at the Vatican while I was in Rome. I've been to Sturgis, SD and it looked like the European version - motorcycles absolutely everywhere. Wandered around including a visit to Ephesus and the Home of the Virgin Mary in Turkey, I'm not particularly religious.. but I was on these couple days. On the way back from Europe, all I could think of is that we're not in such bad shape after all - to some degree, I expected US-haters, and instead I found cool people who knew and seriously appreciated wrestling.

I really enjoy following this board too, both for those I know and those I don't know yet... thanks Russ for starting the thread.

Round of 12

Glad to hear you are doing well Russ!

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Mentioned it on TOM but I can update here too. Just got back from visiting my old Kentucky home, now once again going stir crazy in Virginia waiting to return to Ohio (confusing I know). Got to watch a good friend of mine's little brother AA at Fargo and that was really fun. Most of my focus is trying to maintain my weight right now, but sadly I might have to go 133 instead of 125 like I wanted.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

so good to know you guys are doing well . I believe IF a few individuals got together and made a sincere effort this board could be back to it's glory days in very little time .
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Cannot wait for March Madness so I can run my contest. Maybe I can run a second on full brackets.

Glad you are doing well Russ.

Looking for a job sucks these days. Got fired from my last job for being a whistleblower. (Labor Act and OHSA)

Quote Originally Posted by Whippet#2 View Post
    Cannot wait for March Madness so I can run my contest. Maybe I can run a second on full brackets.

Glad you are doing well Russ.

Looking for a job sucks these days. Got fired from my last job for being a whistleblower. (Labor Act and OHSA)
    sorry for the job loss WG2-it simply does not pay to be an upright man anymore . Yet i'm so glad you are
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    so good to know you guys are doing well . I believe IF a few individuals got together and made a sincere effort this board could be back to it's glory days in very little time .
    I don't think anyone wants to relive my utter nonsense predictions
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    I don't think anyone wants to relive my utter nonsense predictions
    I'm just hoping I don't get last place again!

Doing well down in Alabama! Not enough wrestling down south and it's a little warm for my liking but I can't complain. Glad to hear you're doing better Russ