Thread: Micah Jordan to..

Default Micah Jordan to..

Ohio State.Not a huge shock. Another quality middle weight.I think he has a very nice career.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Default Re: Micah Jordan to..

Micah is = to or greater than Hunter Steiber at equal times in there career in my opinion. Not a shock due to Bo but WOW big deal for tOSU!! (Don't forget there is another one.....)

Nice pickup for the Bucks. They will be a major factor in the national championship picture for the next few years!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Not this season but next they could roll out..125-Nathan Tomasello133-Johnni Dijulius141-Logan Stieber149-Hunter Stieber157-Micah Jordan165-Bo Jordan174-Mark Martin184-Kenny Courts197-Kyle Snyder285-Nick TavanelloCould be a dynamite team. This will be the first year post Ruth/Taylor for PSU so they should come back down to earth to an extent(though Cael seemingly has little interest in losing ever again based on his recruiting hauls)

I hit enter between each weight, not sure why it posted like that..apologies.

Micah will have to fill out some if he is projected at 157. I believe he was at 126 last year. But, he could be like David Taylor and have a huge growth spurt.

I wonder if Isaac has thought of transferring.

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Micah will have to fill out some if he is projected at 157. I believe he was at 126 last year. But, he could be like David Taylor and have a huge growth spurt.
    Micah was at 132 with Heil and Pico last year.

Nice recruiting class for tOSU. I remember a couple of years ago when tOSU started 7 freshmen that they were projected to be contending soon for the national title. Some of those guys didn't live up to expectations and a couple are gone. I suspect this current group have a much better chance of knocking on the title door! Snyder is certainly a can't miss barring injury. Is Phillips definitely out of the picture?

I'd say he is at this point, but I have no inside info.