Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Russian FS Nationals

Default Re: 2013 Russian FS Nationals

Magomed Kurbanaliev (the guy who lost his matches in NY and LA few weeks back and even got pinned, at 74 however) is the champ at 66.
    His final vs. Soslan Ramonov (another loser at NY and LA) - ЧР-2013_66 кг финал_ Магомед Курбаналиев - Сослан Рамонов - YouTube
    Last edited by akzent; 06-16-2013 at 03:25 PM.

60 kg final - Goigereev (Dagestan/Chechnya) beat Pesterev (Yakutia)
    ЧР-2013_60 кг финал_Гойгереев-Пестерев - YouTube

On their way into the final, Petserev beat Opan San and Goigereev beat Kudukhov:
    Полуфинал 60 кг_ Кудухов Гойгереев - YouTube

Been following this tournament via the Canadian site. I don't remember EVER having a tournament where this many top guys lost. Very excited Tsargush lost

Many of the Russians looked gassed by the end of 6 minutes. I'm sure they'll kick it into gear for world's. I was also disappointed to see the 1 point take down utilized. It certainly made the difference in Khudakov's loss.

Kudukhov's loss was kind of fluky, but Tsargush and Sat looked terrible and just got stomped in their losses. Tsargush is probably out of shape from not wrestling much all year, but what's Sat's excuse?

Gadisov (hate to say it because I'm a fan) keeps having trouble holding on at the end of matches. Probably partly fitness, but partly mental/tactical as well. Urishev is another one who seems to have trouble winning the close ones, at the Rusisan nationals anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by akzent View Post
    Magomed Kurbanaliev (the guy who lost his matches in NY and LA few weeks back and even got pinned, at 74 however) is the champ at 66.
    His final vs. Soslan Ramonov (another loser at NY and LA) - ЧР-2013_66 кг финал_ Магомед Курбаналиев - Сослан Рамонов - YouTube
    wtf? why did blue come up to his feet at 6:55? great job by red scoring a nice throw taking advantage of blue's stupidity.