Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys

Default Re: Hey guys

Quote Originally Posted by thaxton View Post
    I live on Portage Lakes in Akron, basically fish all around here. Or any lake in a 20 mile radius. Why, you got any good lakes to check out?
    I'm pretty sure Whippet lives pretty near that lake called the "Atlantic."
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I thought he lived in the Toledo area, or Columbus with all the Bucks he steals in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by thaxton View Post
    I thought he lived in the Toledo area, or Columbus with all the Bucks he steals in the draft
    He moved somewhat recently to VA. I cant speak for him though. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    He moved somewhat recently to VA. I cant speak for him though. Ha.
    Moved in July of 2011 to the Norfolk, VA area. I used to live in the Mansfield, OH area. A couple places you could check out near there are Charles Mill Lake and Clear Fork Reservoir. The former Cleveland Indian player "Super" Joe Charboneau fishes at Clear Fork.

My first check in in months and months. Hope ya'll are spending your off season studying the incoming freshman

Our school just had our "mini" camp with Chris Dardanes and Tony Nelson. What a great couple of guys. They did well with both the little kids and the high schoolers. Tony was quite a surprise.......usually the heavies arent' very technical. Tony taught a great crossface series and a high crotch to single to double that was killer.

135 days until draft!

Quote Originally Posted by buckvader View Post
    My first check in in months and months. Hope ya'll are spending your off season studying the incoming freshman

Our school just had our "mini" camp with Chris Dardanes and Tony Nelson. What a great couple of guys. They did well with both the little kids and the high schoolers. Tony was quite a surprise.......usually the heavies arent' very technical. Tony taught a great crossface series and a high crotch to single to double that was killer.

135 days until draft!
    Did he show how to be enormous? I want to learn that.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Did he show how to be enormous? I want to learn that.
    Ha! He told the kids he (and the rest of the gophers) lift 4 days a week during the off season for a couple hours each time. During the season they cut back to twice a week for an hour.

Hey just want to check in & say THANKS very mucho to Coach Vais.

I moved out to Nevada in March to be closer to my MD.
    Really focusing on rebuilding the body (vs the concept of attacking the cancer).
    With that in mind I told a few friends about this non-gmo, non-artificial sweetener protein powder I use in my diet. When I told Vais about it, he promptly went out bought me a THREE month supply & & had it shipped to my house.

So I just want to publicly acknowledge the young man as a friend & as a person with a heart, just so all of you other members of TWT know who this guy really is (despite any outlandish opinions or stories to the contrary!) :P

So thanks Christian & I hope to meet up with you one of these days...

Very nice VA. Hope everything is going well for you in Nevada Kr.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09