Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Pick One

Default Re: Pick One

Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    I don't get the vibe that he will take direction well. I also don't get the vibe that he will take any sort of failure well. Those are things that I also don't think Grajales did well. Like I said, I'm basing it off of things I've seen on flo. I thought this question was asked to everyone. I had no idea I had to spend a week getting to know them before I gave my opinion. But I stand by my opinion. Time will tell if he proves me wrong.
    Three days with both would have been adequate Quinn!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Three days with both would have been adequate Quinn!
    Thanks Vais. I better check with Tucker just to be sure though

Thanks Vais. I better check with Tucker just to be sure though
    maybe just treat people on the internet as you would in person. If you wouldn't say it to their face, then don't type it. A very simple concept. It demeans you, not them. Calling a HS kid that you don't know a prick is really sad from an adult. Just let go of your testosterone on this one and move on. I don't like picking a fight with forum members any more than you do but we shouldn't be name calling on kids.
    Last edited by Tucker; 05-29-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker View Post
    maybe just treat people on the internet as you would in person. If you wouldn't say it to their face, then don't type it. A very simple concept. It demeans you, not them. Calling a HS kid that you don't know a prick is really sad from an adult. Just let go of your testosterone on this one and move on. I don't like picking a fight with forum members any more than you do but we shouldn't be name calling on kids.
    I'll save you a lot of time by letting you in on a little secret. I'm not politically correct. In fact, I can't stand political correctness. So don't go giving yourself carpal tunnel by telling me how you think my posts should read. I couldn't care less. It was a harmless remark. If you're that hypersensative then put me on ignore and move on.

I don't get the vibe that he will take direction well. I also don't get the vibe that he will take any sort of failure well. Those are things that I also don't think Grajales did well. Like I said, I'm basing it off of things I've seen on flo. I thought this question was asked to everyone. I had no idea I had to spend a week getting to know them before I gave my opinion. But I stand by my opinion. Time will tell if he proves me wrong.
    Quinn--you need to be careful in making long-term predictions in debate with Vais. He has a habit of digging out old posts! He's not above posting ones that prove wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Quinn--you need to be careful in making long-term predictions in debate with Vais. He has a habit of digging out old posts! He's not above posting ones that prove wrong!
    I need to find some of the Grajales defenders during the DT v. EG debate. I can't say with confidence what Chance will be, but I felt very sure DT would be a significantly better wrestler than Eric.

I was a Grajales fanboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

I'll save you a lot of time by letting you in on a little secret. I'm not politically correct. In fact, I can't stand political correctness. So don't go giving yourself carpal tunnel by telling me how you think my posts should read. I couldn't care less. It was a harmless remark. If you're that hypersensative then put me on ignore and move on.
    I'm fine with this post

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    I was a Grajales fanboy.
    You weren't alone buddy..