Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaufman Brand Open: Results and Discussion

Default Re: Omaha this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by IowaRocks View Post
    Dustin Schlatter is scared of Brent Metcalf he has been avoid him since last time they wrestled
    I'm confused, I thought Dustin won the last time they wrestled? Why would he be scared?

On the other hand, I'm just happy to have a really biased Iowa fan on the board, I hope you keep posting.

Wiltz, while being reasonable and intelligent which some of us might value isn't very apt to making blanket statements, or idiotic predictions.

Seems to work for you though!
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Default Re: Kauffman Brand Open: Results and Discussion

Does this mean that Ness, Reiter, and Kish are scared of people in their brackets too?

Or is Dustin the only coward in the Gopher line up?

Does it mean that Perry was scared of JH last year?

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

You're more than welcome to post here if you're actually going to post.

If you're just going to post the same thing, delete it, and then post it again I'm going to ban you.

Be advised.

Ah, you mean "lose" don't you?

You planning on being the board troll?
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    You're more than welcome to post here if you're actually going to post.

If you're just going to post the same thing, delete it, and then post it again I'm going to ban you.

Be advised.
    Sorry didn't mean to do that i though i was posting it on a different page so I deleted it and I thought I was stilling doing it but I wasn't.

Its fine.

I hope you don't take the tone I've taken so far as hostility. I'm honestly just messing with you for the most part, I like the Gophers, you like the Hawks we're supposed to argue with each other.

Either way though, the accusation that Dustin is "scared" of Metcalf is ridiculous and completely unfounded.

And for arguments sake, lets say Dustin is scared of Metcalf for a second.

I'd appreciate it if you to let me know which guys in their brackets Ness, Reiter, and Kish are scared of and avoiding.

Wow, waving the ban card in front of a newbie. I sense TheMat.com II starting over here. Pretty soon we won't be able to mention Gable or Brands without the posts being deleted.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Just a little misunderstanding.

Take it easy Champ, I'll allow all the Brands and Gable bashing you all see fit to put up here.

Glasser gets the 1 seed, Fay 2, Saf 3 and Dwyer 4.
    I guess that means no Perry?