Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Wrestling now!

Default Vote for Wrestling now!

Here is an E-mail I recieved. I hope everyone takes the few seconds it takes to vote for wrestling!

WRESTLING NEED YOUR HELP. Please vote it TAKES 9 seconds if your slow! JH
    Hello everyone, a wrestling call to action.

Do you want to see wrestling in the Olympics in 2020 and beyond? Here you can tell the IOC. RIGHT NOW. We are neck and neck with Squash. Please click on the following link and vote for wrestling. It takes 5 seconds. SECONDS to do. No signing up, no logging in, just go to the web page and vote. You all have supported me in the past and I thank you for it. Please support the sport which has given me everything and relationships with all of you by taking a few seconds to cast you vote..

Which sport do you think the IOC should vote to include on the Olympic programme for 2020?

Also if you can forward this out to people you know, to wrestling coaches, clubs, high schools, anyone you know. Wrestling has to win this fight. Post it on Facebook, Twitter, ask people in the street anything you can do for our great sport. We are asking all who supports wrestling to come to action on this right now. May 26 is the first vote by the IOC. Let's show them the world disagrees. Let's Keep Olympic Wrestling. May is world wrestling month - what better way to show it off than to win this poll.

Thank you so much #KeepOlympicWrestling
    --
    Jake Herbert
    #KeepOlympicWrestling
    keepwrestlingintheolympics.com
    JakeHerbert.com
    Twitter @jakeherbert84
    facebook.com/jakeherbertfanpage
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Default Re: Vote for Wrestling now!

TheMat sent out an email saying that karate & squash are catching up, vote!

Delete your cookies and vote again!

They are definetly catching up. Everyone needs to vote and pass it along to friends and family

Closes on Thursday, 30 May 2013Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailMore Sharing Services1.7KResults
    Baseball-softball - 2.8% (4,545 votes)
    Karate - 22.8% (36,945 votes)
    Roller Sports - 2.1% (3,422 votes)
    Sport Climbing - 1.3% (2,152 votes)
    Squash - 30.6% (49,566 votes)
    Wakeboarding - 0.3% (406 votes)
    Wrestling - 39.7% (64,330 votes)
    Wushu - 0.4% (633 votes)

I'm voting repeatedly, but even so... I'll be a bit wary of the whole Olympic wrestling thing until I Know what concessions and rule chamges will need to be made. Already there is talk of dropping more weight classes.

If it isn't too presumptious to (mis)quote scripture, what does it profit wrestling if it gains the world, but in the end it loses it's own soul?

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Reading some if the ignorant posts by the Squash and Karate camps are laughable. I am actually a fan of Squash and would want it as a sport over several sports currently on the program (but I am not in support of dropping any sport honestly). But of you go out there and say it is more universal, physically demanding, and popular then wrestling then you haven't done your research. I won't even touch on the Karate group who were proven wrong by MMA a long time ago
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

They now moved it up 3 days.... instead of closing on my birthday it is now on Memorial Day.

Closes on Monday, 27 May 2013

Results

Baseball-softball - 2.2% (4,865 votes)

Karate - 19.5% (43,772 votes)

Roller Sports - 2.1% (4,726 votes)

Sport Climbing - 1.9% (4,329 votes)

Squash - 35.6% (79,870 votes)

Wakeboarding - 0.2% (551 votes)

Wrestling - 37.9% (84,987 votes)

Wushu - 0.5% (1,125 votes)

Total votes: 224,225
    These results are updated every 15 minutes.
    During the hours of 10:00 and 12:00 UK time on Sunday May 12 and 01:00 and 03:00 UK time on Monday May 13 there were votes made to the poll that were against the terms of our acceptable use policy. Those votes have now been removed and the user banned. We want to reassure all our readers that insidethegames regards such actions as extremely serious and any actions of this type will not be tolerated.

Closes on Monday, 27 May 2013Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailMore Sharing Services2.1KResults
    Baseball-softball - 2.1% (4,972 votes)
    Karate - 18.9% (45,333 votes)
    Roller Sports - 2% (4,874 votes)
    Sport Climbing - 2% (4,831 votes)
    Squash - 34.5% (82,769 votes)
    Wakeboarding - 0.3% (607 votes)
    Wrestling - 39.8% (95,559 votes)
    Wushu - 0.5% (1,173 votes)
    Total votes: 240,118

Keep it up