Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Open Coming Up

Default U.S. Open Coming Up

Could be some great matches, maybe Steiber vs Scott, maybe Oliver vs Metcalf, lots of interesting possibilities.

Default Re: U.S. Open Coming Up

Trackwrestling.com has brackets

84 and 96 are WIDE open IMO. I've got Keddy and Michaelek, but could really be anyone at both weights.

Oliver beats Metcalf, went to the clinch.

Actually just went and saw that. I'm curiously not that surprised.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Oliver vs Russell is coming up on Mat 2 in a few minutes. I still haven't found a site where the results are readily available. Probably just me, but I expected them to be easier to find.

Oliver beating Metcalf didn't shock me at all. They had basically the same match last year, except clinch went to Metcalf.

Trackwrestling.com usually has really up to date results. I don't really care who wins the Oliver/Russel matchup, but pulling for Nowry and Gavin at their respective weights.

Russell beat Oliver, a ball grab in the first and the third. Hate the ball grab.

arm-spin, do you have a link to the results? I must be semi-stupid because I can't find them.

b http://tw01.trackwrestling.com/tw/op...&frameSize=500.

Also have facebook friends providing some commentary If Russel won by clinches, that's too bad. Still a pretty big accomplishment!

Gavin wins 84, Ruth 4th.

Bradley beats Dlagnev! Now that shocks me. I still think Tervel wins the trials though.
    Last edited by arm-spin; 04-19-2013 at 11:22 PM.