Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Thread: Your teams lineup

Default Re: Your teams lineup

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Sorry if my post came off as mysterious. I wasn't so concerned with not revealing who Perry was inquiring about, but I don't want to publicly insult the upper weight blue chipper that has not panned out.
    Its obvious that youre talking about Krumweide. Why not just come out with it?
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I'll move there and begin a Mississippi dynasty.
    Being from the hills of Virginia you already speak their language and are probably doing lots of meth, so you'll fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Eisenhauer View Post
    Dylan Alton's performance at the US Open at 145.5 raises some interesting possibilities for PSU next year. If Andrew Alton's problems were weight-related and if Dylan can hold 149, this could be a fruitful swap.
    You probably know that it's easier making weight for this tourney than by collegiate rules--they can weigh in a day ahead and also get a 4-5 pound weight allowance as well. But I think Dylan's the bigger Alton. Two years ago they wanted to swap years at 141 and tried Dylan first, but he couldn't get down, so Andrew wrestled 141. I'm not sure that Andrew is having problems making 149, but I don't think he's any bigger than Dylan. But, Dylan's performance at the US Open was encouraging!

Quote Originally Posted by 25jaadu View Post
    Hoping Penn States line-up looks like this
    125-Conaway
    133-Gulibon
    141-Beitz
    149-A Alton
    157-D Alton
    165-Taylor
    174-Brown
    184-Ruth
    197-MacIntosh
    hwt-a hopefully a improved Lawson
    IMO a great year for Mega to RS
    I don't think there's any way that Nico RS's this year unless he gets hurt. On top of that, look at it this way. Conaway would have one year at 125 without Nico--either this coming year (Conaway's SO year) or 2 years later (Conaway's SR year). I think Conaway can best maximize his chances by wrestling it his SR year.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Its obvious that youre talking about Krumweide. Why not just come out with it?

Damn it! Ban I apologize for editing your post. I am so used to hitting the edit option for my fantasy wrestling league that I accidentally hit it again and somehow erased what you wrote. You had written that you did not realize that Krumwiede was ranked #1 coming out of high school becuase you dont' follow high school wrestling. Again I apologize and promise to be more careful when trying to reply to a post.
    Last edited by Herkey#1; 04-21-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Being from the hills of Virginia you already speak their language and are probably doing lots of meth, so you'll fit right in.
    Im a man of the mountains. We "just say no."
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Im a man of the mountains. We "just say no."

Sure thing Tickle.

I owe you a beating if we meet again. Remind me of this.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I think Penn St goes like this:

125: Nico
    133: Gulibon I will be interested to see how much Conaway has closed the gap.
    141: Beitz/Retherford I think this is going to be similar to Conaway/Gulibon last year. Retherford will almost certainly win in the room, but will benefit from a redshirt.
    149: A. Alton/English. With Alton's struggles this could be a hotly contested weight. Never underestimate 9th year seniors.
    157: D. Alton/Vollrath Fully expect D. Alton to win this spot again.
    165: Magicman
    174: Brown
    184: Ruuuuth
    197: Mcintosh
    285: Lawson/Gingrich If Lawson really has the higher ceiling as many have speculated, we should see some evidence of that by next season. Nick Ruggear is no slouch either.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln